AllusiveGold and I DON'T... Brag...

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:21 pm

It is actually rather nice to be able to piss people off on the internet, it proves that I will be a successful writer someday because I can evoke emotions in people. And no, it probably wouldn't be nice to get my ass beat. It might hurt me!

P.S. I'm now a heavy user thanks to everyone giving me AA's. Now I finally have my coveted e-fame.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:28 pm

yeah, and just on the last page you said that ratings don't matter?
OH SHIIIIIII

if ripping people down gets you on heavy then ok, I guess I'll be on standard for a while.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:29 pm

I'm not sure if you realize that sarcasm is my favorite thing in the world. Can't you decipher that in my last post?

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:33 pm

Can't you realize that I'm trying to stop the hate on here, but you went on and kept going and now mike is in a state of warning and you're on heavy. Keep on gloating like you are, your e-penis is obviously bigger than mine.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:38 pm

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but really, you don't have to. I'm not the one starting fights around here. I've responded to everything. My first post on here is in reference to those locked posts on the other board. I'm just being defensive.

And I assure you, my e-penis is incredibly huge.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:41 pm

Alright. Peace man.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:52 pm

I leave you all with this.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:09 pm

lol, i tell him nice scores on aim, and he blocks me. He is indeed a fag online. I guess he is too good for us all, granted he's never gonna be the best, he might as well stop trying, cause he wont AAA extreme, or sdg PSMO, so ya thats outa the question for him. Might as well let him think he's good for now :), nah nvm, that would be to nice.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:59 pm

limpbizket06 wrote:lol, i tell him nice scores on aim, and he blocks me. He is indeed a fag online. I guess he is too good for us all, granted he's never gonna be the best, he might as well stop trying, cause he wont AAA extreme, or sdg PSMO, so ya thats outa the question for him. Might as well let him think he's good for now :), nah nvm, that would be to nice.
Just cause ur pissed doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it. :roll:
And it's not like you'd do any of those things either LOL, hell you don't even play. Obviously not everyone can AAA extreme, but hey, at least I'm alot closer than you'll ever be. :wink:
And you know why I did what I did, I told you I was pissed, you said bye, and then decided to be gay and fuck with me cause you KNEW I was already in a bad mood. Yeah, thanx. Whatever though, it's all good.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:35 pm

AllusiveGold wrote:
Potter wrote:Im not trying to start anything or anything like that but is that the best you can do on those? cuz you kept sayin yuo were alot better than casey.....runs away
For one, GTFO of my 'brag board' and 2, show me where I said I was better than casey you fucking retard. Hence 'quote'. Exactly... If you want to be an ass, why don't you go get some pics for 300 with less than that? Eh tough guy?

hahaha god your such a fag. Wow, your better than me at a arcade dancing game, go brag about that in a highschool and see how many people will start looking up to you, fucking queer. All you have done here is start shit and ruin our forum. Do us a favor and leave.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

TheVaulting1
Standard
Standard

Post by TheVaulting1 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:40 pm

Riot wrote:It is actually rather nice to be able to piss people off on the internet, it proves that I will be a successful writer someday because I can evoke emotions in people. And no, it probably wouldn't be nice to get my ass beat. It might hurt me!

P.S. I'm now a heavy user thanks to everyone giving me AA's. Now I finally have my coveted e-fame.
I say now we can go on with the plan, and

BAN HIM

Just kidding.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Since my name was brought up (I didn't even know, had to be brought to my attention by cool people), I thought I'd explain why I block you and ignore you every time you try to talk to me.

Every time you tried to talk to me over AIM, you were very annoying. Believe it or not, people don't care very much about how well you're doing at DDR, and they definately don't care to hear about it every single day. So after a while, I changed my screen name and..."forgot" to tell you. I figured it was the easiest way to ignore you without hurting your feelings too bad.

So someone decides to give you my new SN, not his fault though, he didn't know I was much happier not having some weirdo IMing me every 15 seconds with crap I don't even read.

So here's the first conversation after Mr. Allusive Gold found out my new SN (CENSORED FOR ALL YOU KIDDIES)

Now read through it, then read through it again, and after you've stopped laughing, think about it. Do I have a homosexual internet stalker? Is this guy coming on to me? I mean, I don't generally mind stalkers all too bad, but...come on...this is just weird. So after, eh, a few more annoying and stupid ass conversations, I block Mr. Allusive Gold again.

And all was well.

Or was it?

About a month or so later, I get an IM from some weird guy saying "oH i see how it iz, u jus blok me, u is fag", or something along those lines. I figure "Damnit, why am I a guy magnet" I mean, if I can get somebody like Allusive Gold, I could get any guy right? So, per usual, I just block him again. Not to my surprise, about 7 or 8 random SNs pop up being generally homo-erotic towards me, and I was feeling quite uncomfortable. So I just block them all, knowing its just some guy obsessing over me. Damn I must be hot or something.

So that last paragraph was about yesterday, and today I run into Mr. Casey Harrington, and he says that "That AllusiveGold fag" has been abusing him on 10 or so SNs as well. Well, at least it's not me anymore.

To be continued..? Hopefully not.

P.S. Riot is OMG HAWT
P.S.S. Cat
Last edited by TaQa on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:07 pm

lol, cmon u expect us to stop laughing after that? rofl, hes waited months man, cmon!

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:11 pm

Potter wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
Potter wrote:Im not trying to start anything or anything like that but is that the best you can do on those? cuz you kept sayin yuo were alot better than casey.....runs away
For one, GTFO of my 'brag board' and 2, show me where I said I was better than casey you fucking retard. Hence 'quote'. Exactly... If you want to be an ass, why don't you go get some pics for 300 with less than that? Eh tough guy?

hahaha god your such a fag. Wow, your better than me at a arcade dancing game, go brag about that in a highschool and see how many people will start looking up to you, fucking queer. All you have done here is start shit and ruin our forum. Do us a favor and leave.
Lol actually all I did was post. And I'm not in high school 'queer' and I don't really care if you are better. All the best to you! It's just a game! :roll:

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:12 pm

TheVaulting1 wrote:
Riot wrote:It is actually rather nice to be able to piss people off on the internet, it proves that I will be a successful writer someday because I can evoke emotions in people. And no, it probably wouldn't be nice to get my ass beat. It might hurt me!

I say now we can go on with the plan, and

BAN HIM

Just kidding.
Go for it.