Post by Wolfen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:10 am

Riot wrote:Please answer my question.
Answer Mine.
ImageImageImage

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:16 am

So why isn't the furry answering our questions and instead being a douchebag with a holier than thou attitude?

I do have a few questions though, when did you exactly know that you were a furry? I'm guessing it's sometime after you started using the internet. Had you not ever discovered furdom on the internet, do you think you still would live the same lifestyle you do today?

Would a normal person (ie a "non-furry") consider you socially awkward? Can you turn your furdom off and on or do you flaunt it everywhere you go?

What does your family think of you being a furry?

Do you own a fursuit? If so, are there any strategically placed holes in your fursuit? If not, would you make or purchase a fursuit if you could?

What's your favorite Sonic The Hedgehog episode?

Have you ever considered just quitting the whole fur thing and doing something else? Have you ever thought that maybe you just might not be a wolf and instead just be a human with poor social skills?

Do you have a poor self-image? Not your wolf form, your human form.

Don't get me wrong, I (like most people) am not saying that what you're doing is something legitimate and acceptable. I think that furdom is just another form of escapism for extremely socially awkward people who desperately cling to each other and their bullshit lifestyle. But at the same time I'm not someone who will judge something without fully understanding it, but as it stands, it's bullshit to me. Who knows, maybe there's just something that's really fucking awesome about furdom that most people don't get, could you enlighten us?

lol

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:23 am

I'll have to ask why it's any of your business at all.
ImageImageImage

Merk

Post by Merk » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:27 am

You're the first furry to step foot in this lawless area of the internet and I'm taking the opportunity to learn more about people who put on elaborate Bugs Bunny costumes and fuck each other.

elcuebee
Standard
Standard

Post by elcuebee » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:40 am

Merk wrote: What's your favorite Sonic The Hedgehog episode?
hey hey hey now, being a sonic fan has nothing to do with being a furry

i am 100% not a furry, but i actually own a 4 foot sonic statue that my cousins stole for me from a Toys R Us that was throwing it out.

and i'm pretty much one of the most knowledgeable people on the internet about the games (the betas, the alphas, the lost levels, sonic cd, i am basically a database of sonic knowledge) and tv show (the only good one was satam, which is why i use singular form)

but again i repeat, i am not a furry. i just think sonic (as he was before he turned into a surfer faggot on the adventure games) is a complete bad-ass. that and i used to do track, which doesn't really hurt the fascination there

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:50 am

Wolfen wrote:
TaQa wrote:Now, since dogs/wolves/whatever don't have sex for enjoyment, what really is the desire to be a furry?
Why do you have a desire to ask stupid questions?
Because I know you don't have any answer to them and you don't want to tarnish your image. I mean, it's pretty hard to tarnish a furry's image worse than it already is, but I'm guessing you don't want to look like the retard of the furry community.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:11 pm

I don't just go spewing what a furry is about to just anyone. Usually only people who are NICE about it. Which is not the case here.
ImageImageImage

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Wolfen wrote:
Riot wrote:Please answer my question.
Answer Mine.
You didn't ask me a question, you sexy sexy wolf.

Maybe the reason you're not getting any respect is because you're being a douchebag about it when people are asking questions. Granted, our questions are riddled with sarcasm (because furries are just absolutely hilarious am i rite??), but you're not helping your case. I'm gonna just assume all furries are socially inept awkward kids crying for attention and are the same people I see walking around hot topic in rabbit ears, capes, and some Inuyasha or other black anime T-Shirt.

Wolfen
Standard
Standard

Post by Wolfen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:21 pm

I have Dyme and Jason Dread's repect. That's all I need.
ImageImageImage

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:23 pm

Well I guess I can see that as Jason Dread dates a furry.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:19 pm

Wolfen wrote:I have Dyme and Jason Dread's repect. That's all I need.
Well perhaps you'd like to show us all that you don't need to hide behind the Wolf mask (which in your avitar looks kinda like a Growlithe)Image, by posting a picture of your less-then-socially-akward self. My guess is you won't because you have a poor self image.

Jason Dread
Standard
Standard

Post by Jason Dread » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:00 pm

Riot wrote:Well I guess I can see that as Jason Dread dates a furry.
Umm...what the fuck? It's apparent that this is yet another classic case where you have absolutely no clue what in the hell you are talking about. If that were even true, what business is that of yours or anyone else's? None.

And actually I'll go ahead and share my whole opinion on this apparent "matter" which seems to be at the forefront of this thread at the moment.

I've met Wolfen, he is a great guy and has my respect for that. I personally don't give a fuck what he chooses to do with his personal and/or sexual life because, frankly, it does not involve nor concern me in any way. Whatever he chooses to do is his own thing.

This is all not some big deal and it's about time to stop acting like fucking idiots over a fetish or sexual preference.
Last edited by Jason Dread on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank918

Post by Frank918 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:16 pm

EDIT
Last edited by Frank918 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:27 pm

This is more like it:

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:34 pm

TaQa wrote:This is more like it:

That's one hurtpiggypig