potter DE-FATTERUUUUU

Discuss your greatest DDR and music/rhythm game accomplishments

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

potter DE-FATTERUUUUU

Post by Potter » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:03 am

As many of you know I have become the big thicc and after a couple years of failing to find motivation to exercise I realized I really wanna play some fuckin' DDR, and back when I actively played I was probably in the best shape of my life, so I've been wanting to pick up a pad and try to get back to that

After realizing how shit the current pad market is, I decided to pick up one of the "polish pads" that seem to have good reviews for the price everywhere I've looked. They seem to be a good ~$300 option, in between the $0 option of dying from a heart attack in 2 years and the $1500 StepmaniaX stage that's constantly sold out anyway. The video reviews I could find on youtube state that it holds up surprisingly well to fatties like me and is perfectly fine as long as you're not trying to AAAAA 14's - https://www.maty-taneczne.pl/shop/dance ... sb-ex-pro/

From what I gather it should arrive in about 3 weeks, I am very excite. Figured I'd make a Merk-like thread to track my progress and give me some motivation to keep actively playing once it's set up

Question: why did you make this thread in Conversation Cornucopia instead of one of the DDR subforums?

Answer: Because CC is the only subforum anyone still checks and it's the cool hangout zone for kids who are cool so sorry deal with it

Bonus: This is the video/step chart that pushed me over the edge and finally made me order a pad:

Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Re: potter DE-FATTERUUUUU

Post by MonMotha » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Your attempt to co-opt the conversation cornucopia has been thwarted by someone who finally managed to find the "Move Topic" option in phpBB3.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Re: potter DE-FATTERUUUUU

Post by Potter » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:34 am

MonMotha wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 pm
Your attempt to co-opt the conversation cornucopia has been thwarted by someone who finally managed to find the "Move Topic" option in phpBB3.
REEEEEEE
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy