What about the IndyDDR crew?

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

aspen
Standard
Standard

What about the IndyDDR crew?

Post by aspen » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:32 am

Well...as some of you might know, I will be returning to the USA here in about two weeks and was curious as to what the DDR crew was up to. Where is everyone hanging out at now?

I've been without Dider now for 8 months and I'd like to have a place to play where some other people are playing. Any suggestions? 8)

Spartan_117
Standard
Standard

Post by Spartan_117 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:55 am

Are you in kosovo?
That's where my sisters Ex-Bf is.

He'll be home in 2 weeks as well at the end of the month.

kthxbai

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:45 pm

CHRIS!! What's up dude I haven't heard from you in a while. But theres bad news. the indy crew has almost completly died, but I really want get it going agian. Indy ppl, speak up!
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:45 am

Spartan_117 wrote:Are you in kosovo?
That's where my sisters Ex-Bf is.

He'll be home in 2 weeks as well at the end of the month.

kthxbai
That is correct. What is his name? Chances are I don't know him, but you never now...

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:01 am

the last of us go to GW on saturdays, thats all there is anymore. The crew is basically (well people you know). Lil Joe, Big Joe, Me, Matt... yah thats probably it.. Steve is a regular on saturdays now, along with Chet, one of Matt's friends, few wierd girls etc. You'll end up meeting more new ppl than reuniting with old.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:34 am

CaseyDidder wrote:the last of us go to GW on saturdays, thats all there is anymore. The crew is basically (well people you know). Lil Joe, Big Joe, Me, Matt... yah thats probably it.. Steve is a regular on saturdays now, along with Chet, one of Matt's friends, few wierd girls etc. You'll end up meeting more new ppl than reuniting with old.
That may be where you ended up, Casey, but that's hardly "the last of us."

You (aspen) are probably most familiar with the people who met up at Westside late 2003-early 2004. Westside was unique like The Wash, Block Party, and GameWorks before it in that it was able to draw people from (relatively) great distances to regularly converge on a particular night. Most of the people that went there are probably now at locations closer to home for them. I know that some of them, including myself meet over at Eastside Rascal's with a mix of people representing each of those "eras" I listed above.

Gumby
Standard
Standard

Post by Gumby » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:52 am

I'd hardly consider the Indyddr crowd dead. All of our hearts are still beating just fine and we are all still good friends. therefore i say the crowd is far from dead. I don't make it to indy much to play ddr anymore since most of my trips to indy are spent seeing Sarah. However in about 4 months, i plan on moving there and will likely be hitting up eastside as well as gameworks. Wherever there is a friendly face and a ddr machine, I'll be there!
I don't fear death; I fear not living.

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:57 pm

Ho wrote:Nope...but new posts float to the top of the list and less active and inactive posts naturally sink to the bottom of the list. Also, you're likely to just ignore a subject with a date that seems long passed.

I haven't pruned any posts since the site relaunched in February. I did occasionally on the old site. Nothing really bad happens if old posts hang around except that inevitably some n00b will bump one and people will jump down his/her throat about it. ;)
OMG ASPEN WE ARE STILL HERE, COME VISIT US AT GW YAH!!11!

I tried to find the oldest most convienant post.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:18 am

no gold star for you
insert code compile execute return

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:23 am

i loled

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:58 am

i came
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy