Bachelor parties RULE!!!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Bachelor parties RULE!!!

Post by XeRo » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:27 pm

Well, as some of you who know me well may know, I went out last night for my cousin's Bachelor party. I have but one word of advice for all of you guys...DO NOT go out and expect to come home from a party like that and be decently sober...IT WON'T happen. x.X;; Also, I must add that you shouldn't do such things on a night that you have to work the following morning because I'm feeling the pain pretty heavy today. Well, if anyone else has any similiar experiences post away, but I warn you...I am quite the champion drinker, you'll have a hard time getting one past on me. :lol:

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Bachelor parties RULE!!!

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm

XeRo wrote:Well, as some of you who know me well may know, I went out last night for my cousin's Bachelor party. I have but one word of advice for all of you guys...DO NOT go out and expect to come home from a party like that and be decently sober...IT WON'T happen. x.X;; Also, I must add that you shouldn't do such things on a night that you have to work the following morning because I'm feeling the pain pretty heavy today. Well, if anyone else has any similiar experiences post away, but I warn you...I am quite the champion drinker, you'll have a hard time getting one past on me. :lol:
Are you feeling any better?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Yeah things got PRETTY CRAZY at my bachelor party alright.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Riot wrote:Yeah things got PRETTY CRAZY at my bachelor party alright.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am

You know Riot's bachelor party was probably the best bachelor party I have been to.

I think Riot's bachelor party is only one I've been to though so take that as you will!