pirates vs. cowboys

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

who would win?

pirate
85%
cowboy
15%

Total votes: 13

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:11 am

Besides, Pirates have guns too. :wink:

Pink Pheonix
Standard
Standard

Post by Pink Pheonix » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:41 pm

Spazz wrote:
Pink Pheonix wrote:
Fuzakeru wrote:NINJAS! > Cowboys AND Pirates. xP
I agree. But if it *had* to be Cowboys vs. Pirates, well we never specified if it's a fist fight or just a general fight or what. I think if it's just general then cowboys would win due to guns, the pirate would be shot down before he could even get to sword fight. But if it was a fist fight i'm saying that pirate would win, considering it really does seem like the cowboys just get into drunken fist fights, i mean pirates would have to have more practice w/ the fist fight. What if they lost their sword? Obviously they would have to rely on reflex and whatnot to get it back and during that time they be using their hands to fight. And obviously I have a lot of time on my hands to put thought into it. :D
Um... read the first thread...
Crotis Jivefunk wrote:i got into a discussion with someone on another board over who would win in a fist fight. both are young and healthy, so it makes them evenly matched. i say cowboy, as he'd be a quickdraw.
Read the post next time. thnx.

And pirates still own all.
*shrugs* I did read the post, i guess i just didn't read it carefully enough, but then again i was just babbling and it's not like it's a super serious topic. And ninjas own all, not pirates. :)

And you're right Original Sin, i totally forgot about pirates guns. *smacks head* :roll: :wink:
One time, at Latvian camp...

Crotis Jivefunk
Standard
Standard

Post by Crotis Jivefunk » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:46 pm

the ninja'd appear out of nowhere and kick both their asses. as for a dual, the pirate's gun would take forever to reload. the cowboy'd be a quickdraw. edited my original post to make it a bit more specific, sorry for the confusion, i was in a huge hurry went i typed that.