the perfect date...and the discussion of it

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

LoveIsCaffeinated
Standard
Standard

the perfect date...and the discussion of it

Post by LoveIsCaffeinated » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:04 pm

So prom tickets for my school are on sale this week only, and - weep, for the world is full of injustices - a good friend of mine is dateless.

She's the nicest, most amazing girl i have ever met, always considerate of everyone else and always ready if one needs advice. she's an amazing artist, kicks ass on video games, and has the craziest didder skills i've seen in a while. (sorry taylor. :wink: ) her favorite music is rock, especially linkin park and evanescence.

and...gasp...SHE DOES NOT HAVE A DATE! what injustices there are in the world! that this 'mazin girl not have a date!

so: anyone interested further, reply to this thread, pm me, or email me at lifelovemusic07@aol.com. you have to be a gentleman, and all prospective suitors will be interviewed, probably at B&A. :D

remember, prom tickets are only on sale this week, so contact me asap or miss out going to prom with the perfect date!

much love and huggles,
cecily

O 16581 72452 5
Standard
Standard

Post by O 16581 72452 5 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:29 pm

Yo,

A picture would help, count me in if she's paying.
Last edited by O 16581 72452 5 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:30 pm

lol Chris.

Yeah, I second the picture and her paying thing.

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:19 am

Good luck
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:20 am

I'll take her!!!

Oh wait, I have to have a penis....

Uh Spazz....no prom!! You didn't want to go with me so no going with someone else!!! :evil:
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Synn
Light
Light

Post by Synn » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:44 am

Well, Spazz is out....I'd love to go, but I'm broke, got no ride.....it'd just be one big ass mistake.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:02 am

a roofie and some ITB action.... "thats what everybody want"
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

LoveIsCaffeinated
Standard
Standard

Post by LoveIsCaffeinated » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:29 pm

erm...actually...*squirms*

i found out today that she found a date, over the weekend apparently. so half of me was going "woohoo!" and the other half was thinking how bad she's going to murder me when she sees this thread... :wink:

sorry to disappoint you lusty young gentlemen!

~cecily

Darkstarwebstar
Standard
Standard

Post by Darkstarwebstar » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:15 pm

well mrs. i like to have big civil unions all over the world making a big *****... you have wasted peoples time to read this. and thats sad that i know you and you never listen. whats your problem... listen to this though. what about your lesbian friend. thats an injustace that she couldnt go with another girl or lets say if that kevin guy wanted to go with another guy... well the world is once again a sexist place, just like Miss. Neaton the theatre teacher at NHS she is sexist.
You're beautiful
Well I'm a total wreck and almost every day.
Like the firing squad or the mess you made.
Well don't I look pretty walking down the street.
In the best damn dress(pair of pants for me) I own?
My Chemical Romance- Give Em Hell, Kid

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Re: ...

Post by Erica6924 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:20 pm

Darkstarwebstar wrote:well mrs. i like to have big civil unions all over the world making a big *****... you have wasted peoples time to read this. and thats sad that i know you and you never listen. whats your problem... listen to this though. what about your lesbian friend. thats an injustace that she couldnt go with another girl or lets say if that kevin guy wanted to go with another guy... well the world is once again a sexist place, just like Miss. Neaton the theatre teacher at NHS she is sexist.

That was uncalled for.

Thanks for playing. kthxbai
~*Erica*~

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:22 pm

you played with my emotions
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:45 pm

Erica6924 wrote:
Darkstarwebstar wrote:well mrs. i like to have big civil unions all over the world making a big *****... you have wasted peoples time to read this. and thats sad that i know you and you never listen. whats your problem... listen to this though. what about your lesbian friend. thats an injustace that she couldnt go with another girl or lets say if that kevin guy wanted to go with another guy... well the world is once again a sexist place, just like Miss. Neaton the theatre teacher at NHS she is sexist.

That was uncalled for.

Thanks for playing. kthxbai

I have no idea what the hell he said, but it didn't sound nice.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:54 pm

I don't know why I bother to read your posts. It's apparent that you don't.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:00 pm

Uhh, since this thread has no more point.. lock?

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:03 pm

What about lesbians, or gays? I went to my prom with another guy. Not because I was gay, but just because it was funny. Point being: I still went with another man, they didn't stop me. If nothing else, don't get your tickets as a 'couple,' and they can'd do anything about it. I'm not sure where that rant come from man, but....meh, I'm done.