Dexter Thread 2: The 7th Saga

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: Dexter Thread 2: The 7th Saga

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 am

Yup! I'm pretty sure there was an interview last year where the writers said they introduced Hack Teh Gibson but had not planned out what they were going to do with him.

I suppose they did the same thing with the Chicago cop. I'm glad the writers decided to just say "Fuck it!" and write those characters out.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:56 am

Merk wrote:Yup! I'm pretty sure there was an interview last year where the writers said they introduced Hack Teh Gibson but had not planned out what they were going to do with him.

I suppose they did the same thing with the Chicago cop. I'm glad the writers decided to just say "Fuck it!" and write those characters out.
Season 6 was sooooo bad. Blah.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

Man oh man was this a good episode. Astor & Cody actually got brought up and Harrison was written out of the show! The Deb and Dexter scenes continue to deliver and horry shit are they good actors.

Mob guy is awesome and legitimately terrifying, "Your family wants you to kill yourself...don't you love your family?" ...I was like, Image

I am convinced that Rita 2.0 is going to end up being a bad guy. I'm guessing she actually killed all those people and that the prison guy who is now roadkill took the fall for her.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

GIF TIME

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

omg lol thank you I was just about to make a gif out of dexter going ape mode

mob dude is extremely cliche and predictable "hurr I'm a crime lord and I involved my son and something happened to him I'm so fucking surprised hurr I must revenge him", can't wait for dexter to kill him already
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

People say Viktor was the guy's son but I'm not seeing it. Mob man isn't THAT old and Viktor certainly seemed like a grown ass man. I'm thinking that Mob Man and Viktor were butt buddies - Mob Man has made it abundantly clear that he's not into the strippers.

I mean, why else would he keep a photo facing backwards in a picture frame? Most people are pretty cool with their dads but a hidden homo tryst is probably kept under the rug in an organization such as the mob.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:25 pm

lollllllllllll totes homos

boring homo killa
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Wrong-o.

He's gay and he's an adopted son. With daddy hittin' baby booty, Deb and Dex smoochin' seems less creepy.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Chad did you watch the episode?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Muthafucka watch the god damn episode it's probably the best one yet this season!

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

ughhghghghghghghgh, this show is a fucking roller coaster between awesome and shitty.

- I swear to God I thought they were done with the incest shit. Now Deb is pining over Dexter and how much he tickled per pickle when they were young and fickle.

- Mob man is a fucking badass but it looks like they are putting him on the backburner for a few episodes while Dexter dicks around with Rita 2.0. The jail conversation between Dexter and mob man was tense as hell and it sucks that mob man is going to sit there and do nothing for the next few eps.

- God damn it, I so called it that Rita 2.0 was the mofo that actually killed the people that are buried throughout Miami. It looks like this season is now heading towards Dexter dealing with her and I have a feeling that the writers are going to just sort of stall until episode 10/11/12 of this season. They were doing such a good job too with having actual plot development per episode.

- Deb has done a complete 180 and is now covering for Dexter. God damn it.

- Quinn is a real motherfucker. He is going to take the mob money and probably help the mob set up a hit on Dexter. I have a feeling this season is not going to end well for Quinn.

Looking at the upcoming episodes and casts on IMDB I predict that Dexter is probably going to fall in lurve with Rita 2.0, some serious shit will go down with the mob and he will high-tail it to Argentina with Rita 2.0, he'll feel like a heel for leaving his family behind and he'll come back to settle the score only to be arrested in the season finale by LaGuerta for being the BHB.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:19 pm

merk you've made some good callz thats fo sho

I'm already bored as fuck with rita 2.0. she has nothing to offer us, seriously, nothing. Hell it'd be cooler if deb and him started banging and murdering together. I have no interest in this little hick girl who got her rocks off stabbing people when she was a lil teenie bopper awww

also why are they taking so long to reveal isaac was butthole banghole bazzokatubin

and quinn you gunna get fuhhhhhhhked

I was really sad for batista when deb straight up denied him : (

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 am

Potter wrote: bazzokatubin
loliolol lewl

I re-watched the first episode of the series last night and holy God damn was this show good and it's incredible how different the show is now. Dexter was for real a psychopath and now all he does in cry and talk about his feelings. I miss Doakes so much...

ImuyumI
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum

Post by ImuyumI » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 pm

The series finale will be Dexter waking up on the table covered in plastic, having made a delusional life of everything as Doakes is standing above just about to kill him.