Dexter Thread 2: The 7th Saga

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Dexter Thread 2: The 7th Saga

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 am

oh my fucking LOL this show has gotten SO bad

I dont even know if I can keep watching
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 am

Do the wrong thing, Potter.

But for real Dexter banging Rita 2.0 on his death table was a twist to say the least. A hot, sexy twist.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 pm

really? a twist? you of all people should have seen that coming a mile away, it was glaringly obvious that they were gunna be bangbuddies.

This is annoying :(
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Alright now pretend you're eating a salad!

aaaaaaand... ACTION!

Great work that's a wrap. Print it!

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 pm

I thought this was a good ep, not great, not bad, but good.

Thank God that Mob Man is back, he is by far the best part about this season. The chat between him and Dexter this episode was hilarious. Wouldn't the cops following Mob Man mention to *someone* that Mob Man had a private chat with Dexter? You'd think that a notorious gangster mucking it up with a cop with raise some eyebrows.

What the fuck is Batista's sister doing in Dexter's apartment while Harrison is out? Does she honestly do his laundry for him now? What the fucking fuck?

Thank God they wrapped up the writer guy quickly, I did not want to sit through 5 episodes waiting for him to inevitably be murdered.

Quinn is a real son of a bitch but I'm glad they are actually doing something with him and making him relevant instead of just the B-plot honky.

I'm glad they ended this episode on a compelling note. I had a feeling that Deb this season would use Dexter for personal gain and I'm glad they're going this route instead of just having her cover for her brother. The preview showed that there's going to be some tense moment between Deb and Dex which were pretty much the strong points of the earlier episodes this season. I think we're heading for a plot where Dexter has to choose Deb or Rita 2.0.

This season is definitely going to end on LaGuerta figuring out Dex is the BHB due to Deb ratting him out over some BS with Rita 2.0. Did they show Dexter cleaning up his boat after Louis was killed? I know he found out that he was killed on his boat but I don't recall him cleaning up the mess.

Someone big is going to get written off and it's probably going to be Batista although you could argue he's not a big deal. Mob Man is going to come back next season, Rita 2.0 is going to be killed by either Mob Man or Deb.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Merk wrote:The chat between him and Dexter this episode was hilarious. Wouldn't the cops following Mob Man mention to *someone* that Mob Man had a private chat with Dexter? You'd think that a notorious gangster mucking it up with a cop with raise some eyebrows.
lol, I thought exactly this. Then I realized it's dexter we're talking about, you can't have expectations writing wise that high

Merk

Post by Merk » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 am

LOLLL

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

watching it right now. oh my lol at aster being a little cunt

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 am

LET IT BE KNOWN:

I called. I fucking called it that mobman was a gayman.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 am

totally a gaimen. I have mixed feelings about that episode but overall I think I liked it

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah it wasn't bad but man it wasn't as good as the first few episodes of this season. Cody is still retarded and Astor jumped up a few coolness points for dipping into the ganja and rolling a fatass J for her main man Debra.

I hope the incest shit is done and I'm glad Dex was freaked out by it and saw how retarded it was. I was legit worried that they were both going to suck face when Deb told Dex that her cooze sang only for Dexter.

So I guess Rita 2.0 gets kidnapped next episode and Dexter is going to have to save her in what is probably the most cliche situation in any show ever. I'm still in the camp that all the guest stars are going to die horribly and I take back what I said about mob man living by the end of the season - there's too many people going after him now for him to survive by the last episode. I'm guessing Deb / Rita 2.0 conveniently kill him. The big cliffhanger this season is Dexter getting arrested for being the BHB since that is what every LaGuerta scene is leading up to. There are no twists that we don't see coming, god damn it, these writers will never be able to pull off another twist a la Rita getting 187'd.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Deb will end up killing Hannah through some ridiculous contrivance (they seem to be setting her up for meltdown with a potential irrational hatred of Hannah driven by anxiety pills and incestual jealousy), Dexter will cover for her, LaGuerta will find out just enough of the incomplete picture to believe Deb is the BHB and that Dex has been covering for her all this time, and.... I dunno, hilarity will ensue?

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 am

the doakes flashbacks are reminding me how lol of a character he was

"looks like you spun a goddamn web!"