Happy birthday Pokebis!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Happy birthday Pokebis!

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Merk wrote:Grading posts was the coolest thing ever and I wished it would/could come back.

Brian nearly banned me for AAAing a troll post. Oh how far we have come!
It just turned into Godofrock, Arka and OriginalSin F'ing every Casey post and us AAAing the same post to balance it. DRAMA.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

http://www.indyddr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=361

True facts. There was a lot of butthurt around AAAs and Misses.
or serious, user rank only affects how much a person can post. It's a message board-- this isn't like some serious business life-altering entity where people live or die based on their rank. I'm on administrative warning, holy shit, I can only make 10 posts a day instead of 40. On any given post-heavy day of work I'll make about 8 posts tops, I guess that means I can still contribute as much as I want!

It's Brian's site, if he wants to slap on a fairly unique tag for me and give me 10 posts a day then that's great, call me whatever! I used to admin the now defunct videocartel.com message board and it was a blast, everyone had a title and it was a silly happy good time. I was "Dancing College Faggot" appropriate, yes?

I'm just saying, I thought I'd be witty and give the obvious troll a good rating well after he got ranked game over. I thought it was funny, Ho didn't and e-scolded me, and the world went on. The point of a message board is to make posts, I can make posts, therefore I can enjoy all the benefits of post making regardless of rank.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, stop caring about something that doesn't even matter.
Merk pretty much nailed it, but I sort of miss the drama.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

"The point of a message board is to make posts, I can make posts, therefore I can enjoy all the benefits of post making regardless of rank."

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Merk wrote:"The point of a message board is to make posts, I can make posts, therefore I can enjoy all the benefits of post making regardless of rank."
Lies! The point of a message board is to prove to anyone and everyone on the internet that you are better then them in every way.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:41 am

WhiteDragon wrote:
Merk wrote:"The point of a message board is to make posts, I can make posts, therefore I can enjoy all the benefits of post making regardless of rank."
Lies! The point of a message board is to prove to anyone and everyone on the internet that you are better then them in every way.
Cool story bro *yawn*

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

WhiteDragon wrote:
AAA ranking!
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!