Hot Topic or Fashionably Myopic? You decide!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:58 am

oh come on, they set that one up perfectly for me. I HAD TO TAKE IT.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:48 am

mexican ninja wrote:
OrangeLounger wrote:I'll try to hit it up on Friday, probably around 3 PM or something. I don't really wanna be there later on when it's overrun by a bunch of punks, goths, prepubescents,preps, and those fucking mexicans.
:cry:

Joe...I thought we were friends til the end.
Heaven forbid there's a little diversity in the world. Furthermore, if you're gonna bad mouth goths, you shouldn't hit on them...Even if they are only part time.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:08 pm

IT WAS A JOKE :roll:

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:15 pm

Original Sin wrote:Furthermore, if you're gonna bad mouth goths, you shouldn't hit on them...
Shaun, I love you long time for this comment.

XD

EDIT: So my post isn't spamming up our thread, I'll be over at Lazer X at 5:00ish and then over at Putt-Putt after that. See you guys somewhere.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:32 pm

Original Sin wrote:
mexican ninja wrote:
OrangeLounger wrote:I'll try to hit it up on Friday, probably around 3 PM or something. I don't really wanna be there later on when it's overrun by a bunch of punks, goths, prepubescents,preps, and those fucking mexicans.
:cry:

Heaven forbid there's a little diversity in the world. Furthermore, if you're gonna bad mouth goths, you shouldn't hit on them...Even if they are only part time.
THERE IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEARING ALL BLACK AND HAVING BLACK SKIN.
And besides, you're always badmouthing people who shop anyplace that sells "nice" clothing. Oh, heven forbid that people don't want to look like they walked off the set of The Crow!

:roll:

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:41 pm

Ooooooooh, someone just got zinged!

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:43 am

mexican ninja wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
mexican ninja wrote: :cry:

THERE IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEARING ALL BLACK AND HAVING BLACK SKIN.
And besides, you're always badmouthing people who shop anyplace that sells "nice" clothing. Oh, heven forbid that people don't want to look like they walked off the set of The Crow!

:roll:
I wasn't even fucking talking about you, god damnit. Besides, you don't even know the half of what I was refering to.
Furthermore, I don't badmouth the people that shop for what they want, I badmouth the people who try to blend in, and ridicule me for not wanting to follow suit. You shop at different places than me, but I don't talk bad about you, and you know it. You wear what you want, and I respect that, and there's a big difference between wearing what you want, and wearing what everyone wants you to.
Besides, you just have a grudge against hot topic. You've made that more than apparent, so you make it a point to rub that in my face every chance you seem to get. It's getting old, Jeff. I don't ridicule you for wearing girl pants or any of that shit, so I'd appreciate it if you'd at least extend me the same courtesy.

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Post by XeRo » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:44 pm

I just have three words to add in that I'm quite sure a few of us Fort Wayne people would recognize...Jeff's Sweet Concocsion

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:23 pm

XeRo wrote:I just have three words to add in that I'm quite sure a few of us Fort Wayne people would recognize...Jeff's Sweet Concocsion
If he didn't put that coffee shit in it I woulda drank it. I hate coffee.

Also, I swear the only place I drive like shit is in Ft. Wayne. I swear.

Anyway, Jeff and I have some sexy webcam shows to do, I think they involve Shakespeare.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:22 am

I wonder how Adam's fuck gay video went?

Yeah, completely off topic.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:32 am

Original Sin wrote: Besides, you just have a grudge against hot topic.
Not true. Just the poeple who shop there exclusively, and talk shit about people who don't. I also don't like Juggalos (spspspspsp?).

Also, I may as well clear up what I was trying to say, and say that how people dress does not add diversity. This is reafering to this quote:
Original Sin wrote: Heaven forbid there's a little diversity in the world. Furthermore, if you're gonna bad mouth goths, you shouldn't hit on them...Even if they are only part time.
Dressing goth does not add diversity to the world. It just keeps companys who make black dye in business.

Also, all goths (or anyone for that matter. I'm 10X more awesome than anyone that makes fun of me, so what does it matter?) are free to ridicule me for wearing girl pants. Because wearing huge ass pants with 5 pounds of shit hanging from them is WAY cooler than tight fitting jeans. And JNCO is just the coolest thing to happen to pants. Dragon Pants 4 ever.

Seriously, you need to stop defending your "culture" like it's filled to the brim with great people. Because it's not. 90% of goths are people that you can't even hold a conversation with without wanting to jab your eyes out. I really tried to like goth kids. I really did. I think my breaking point was when they (and it was only goth hot-topic babies who did this) runied a great concert by starting fights, and moshing at a hardcore show. Who the hell starts a fight at a christan hardcore show? Apparently, goth kids.

Oh, and Joe, what ever happend tho that w-COOKIES? Yeah, I think they went stale, cause I forgot about them.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:40 am

Screw Hot Topic, screw girl pants, SCREW CLOTHES.

NAKED IS THE NEW CLOTHED!

Nekkid in '05, Ebola Gay.
Signatures sure are awesome.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:41 am

YEAH, NAK........ o_o

*shields eyes*

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:43 am

Ebola Gay wrote:Screw Hot Topic, screw girl pants, SCREW CLOTHES.

NAKED IS THE NEW CLOTHED!

Nekkid in '05, Ebola Gay.
If only....

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:46 am

Jeff, I'm not even hot topic exclusive. Frankly, some of them annoy me too. And no, that's not diversity. And when I said diversity, I wasn't talking about being goth, I'm talking about everything. Your fucking girl pants are part of that, part of what I was trying to defend. Even if I don't like wiggers, or punks, or EMO kids, I still believe they're necessary. If everyone dressed and acted the same, no matter what color skin they had, the world would be a fucking boring place to live. The only reason we have a lot of Hot Topic exclusive people around here, is because there is no where else to get clothing like that. So, I shop there often, but not exclusively. If there were more stores like it, I'd shop around a hell of a lot more, but frankly, there aren't. That's why so many people shop there all the time.
I may not like certain 'groups' of people, but that doesn't mean I say they shouldn't be there. I just don't associate with them unless they feel like approaching me.
I'm not defending my 'culture' Jeff. The comment I made about goths has to do with an entirely different situation.