Happy birthday Fattoxthegreat

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Fluffyumpkins

Re: Happy birthday Fattoxthegreat

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 am

LikeableRodent wrote:That's an excuse, not a defense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUkcX24Wkp0

Fattoxthegreat
Light
Light

Post by Fattoxthegreat » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 am

Merk wrote:Happy 22nd birthday, Fattoxthegreat!

I am happy that IndyDDR has you as its pinnacle of atheism and obesity. As a current fatty, I understand your plight to fit in a society that inundates us with images of thin and fit sculpted men being successful, loved, and relished. Some of us take our frustrations out on our bodies by eating and handwaving our girth off as some sort of familial condition or some other nonsense that puts the blame on anyone but themselves. Others put the blame on God and try to cope with their misfortunes by pretending that they are smarter or in some way better than all the handsome manipulative bad-boys that "steal" all the beautiful women. An unfortunate few are afflicted with Hasimoto's disease. All of these people are victims of a first world that tells us we are imperfect and that we can taste the wonders of acceptance if we only buy their products, buy in to their diets, buy their equipment, and live a life they control. But it never works... The willpower of these people to change their lives buckles under their immense girth and their confidence, health, and money are soon taken from them by charlatans. In the end they have been exploited by the whoremongers that control each and every aspect of our well-being - they got their money - but for only $9.95 more you can invert that beer gut of yours and have those sexy redheads crawl all over you.

But not you Fattox. No, not you. You've embraced your weight and lost faith in God. You sing to the skies and boast how free you are, how different you are, how much you are living a life of hedonism and how the laurels of your peers mean nothing to you. You are the true antithesis of everything our world holds as "right" and "the way to live." You laugh in the face of the elite and make a mockery of the very word itself - the very word they created to separate themselves from those like you. 1337! 1337! Its exit from the tongue is like an exit from bondage. Let us praise the warrior in a world gone soft that is Fattox, let us follow in his footsteps and walk to the promised land. The capitalists and their living sculptures can lie in the filth they have created and give penance for crimes against the natural order. There is a new world now, a world not mired in poor body-image and baseless faith, a world envisioned by Fattoxthegreat.
I have no idea what the fuck is going on here. I can't tell if you're being serious or just mocking what a faggot I used to be when I made my profile here. Either way, I feel somewhat special. Thanks!
"When you're always pessimistic, you're always being pleasantly surprised."
-A wise and unknown man

LikeableRodent

Post by LikeableRodent » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

I had nothing to do with it, but you're welcome!

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 pm

This all brings up a good point actually. I wonder how many people who haven't been here in like 7 years decide to randomly come back and see what's going on on this message board?