Dexturd - Season 6 *Spoilers*

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: Dexturd *Spoilers*

Post by Merk » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Deb: My brother's important to me.
Dr: I bet he is.
Deb: He's been there for me since we were little kids.
Dr: Ooh, you want to have sex with him huh? Naughty.
Deb: What!? That's sick.
Dr: Come on, you know you want to fuck him.
Deb: I guess he is an attractive, stable guy.
Dr: Yes, yes, go fuck your brother. Fuck him!
Deb: I'm going to tell my brother I'm romantically interested in him right now.
Dr: Hey, if you want to have an incestuous relationship with your brother, I see no problem at all with it.

Miami Metro is bad at everything oh my God.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Not a bad article actually: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/19/dexte ... interview/

It explains the needle bit.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Scott Buck must have a thing for his sister.

So season 7... thoughts?

I suspect Deb will say this needs to be hidden from everyone, but starts to crack when intern goes killing. She thinks it is Dex at first, but then the two of them team up to stop intern from being a psycho. Dexter gets in over his head and Deb makes her first kill (intern.)

Season 8 big bad is a necromancer and revives all other seasons' big bads. They all bang.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 pm

haha, good post.

I have no fucking idea where the show is going to go but I am so glad the cat's out of the bag. I was genuinely worried that the series finale was going to be Deb finding out and end on a cliffhanger Twin Peaks style.

If I had to guess with the way Debra has been fleshed out so far, Debra is not going to rat Dexter out. She was down with the Lumen vigilantism and her need to bang her adopted brother are going to make her ask questions before pulling any sort of trigger. She did overtly say that the Bay Harbor Butcher was a dick and that she'd put a bullet in his head but I'm guessing that opinion has changed or the writers are going to forget about it under the guise of the Lumen shit.

Were at a point now in the show where it's really open ended. Dexter has never genuinely been caught before and the fundamental idea of the show (a socially detached serial killer who works for the po who kills bad guys in secret and tries to act normal) has been shaken significantly. Given the fact that this show is officially going to end in two seasons, I'm not sure how a manhunt scenario can be feasible. More than likely Dexter is going to pass Hanks off as a one-time thing and next season is going to focus on Deb figuring out Dexter's past and end with Dexter being arrested as she buckles under the stress of living a lie and keeping her brother's secret. I can see season 8 maybe doing a Hannibal Lecter thing or a "20 years later" type of deal with Harrison.

Fuck, I don't know. Maybe Deb will get amnesia in the first 15 seconds of Season 7 and it will be back to the status quo. More than likely, Deb is going to keep Dexter's secret and the show will go from there. I'm guessing Hack the Gibson intern is going to kill people in the same style as Dexter. Deb is going to be all like, "Brobitch, you told me that freaky fuck Travis was a one time thing!" Dexter will say, "It's not me Deb, I'm not lying!" and the intern will leave little ITK-style clues for Dexter to unravel and solve the case of the Copycat Killer. Deb will be conflicted the whole time, but will ultimately help Dexter since she agrees it's for the greater good. She figures out Dexter's kills are habitual and, like I said, jail time.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Merk wrote:Deb: My brother's important to me.
Dr: I bet he is.
Deb: He's been there for me since we were little kids.
Dr: Ooh, you want to have sex with him huh? Naughty.
Deb: What!? That's sick.
Dr: Come on, you know you want to fuck him.
Deb: I guess he is an attractive, stable guy.
Dr: Yes, yes, go fuck your brother. Fuck him!
Deb: I'm going to tell my brother I'm romantically interested in him right now.
Dr: Hey, if you want to have an incestuous relationship with your brother, I see no problem at all with it.

Miami Metro is bad at everything oh my God.

this is fucking exactly how I saw it go down

seriously. what the fuck. is writing in incest to a show that's been completely fucking normal for 5 seasons THAT easy?

yes doctor, I want to fuck him now. dat dex
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am

That just about sums up the season! I hope Season 7 addresses the consequences of Dexter getting caught.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

IndyDDexteR

I have no idea what to watch until then.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 am

I'm going to watch IU basketball until they start sucking and Tim Tebow.

Once March comes around I think I might start watching Breaking Bad during the TV off-season since it's a couple of seasons in now and allegedly the show is pretty good. The new season of Game of Thrones is going to be coming around too and if it features more of dat fukken midget then I'll love it. Hopefully when I'm done with that the new season of Dexter will be starting up and we can begin anew!

The only thing I'm wary of is that Breaking Bad is going to have no nudity and no creative swearing since it's on AMC and those are two things that are really important to me in a show or movie. Homeland and Boardwalk Empire are supposed to be good too and they're both on premium channels so the possibility for titties and piss-nuggets is high.

You know this thread has been pretty good and I'm kind of sad to see it go on hiatus.
Last edited by Merk on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 am

Merk wrote:I'm going to watch IU basketball until they start sucking and Tim Tebow.

Once March comes around I think I might start watching Breaking Bad during the TV off-season since it's a couple of seasons in now and allegedly the show is pretty good. The new season of Game of Thrones is going to be coming around too and if it features more of dat fukken midget then I'll love it. Hopefully when I'm done with that the new season of Dexter will be starting up and we can begin anew!

The only thing I'm wary of is that Breaking Bad is going to have no nudity and no creative swearing since it's on AMC and those are two things that are really important to me in a show or movie. Homeland and Boardwalk Empire are supposed to be good too and they're both on premium channels so the possibility for titties and piss-nuggets is high.

You know this thread has been pretty good and I'm kind of sad to see it go an hiatus.
Breaking Bad is on Netflix. I watched about half of season 1 but ended up dropping the show. It moves at an unbelievably slow pace and the drama is a bit much. Acting was spot on.

Hillshire Farms! Gooooooo meth!

Merk

Post by Merk » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:00 am

I imagine the writer's room for this show is just the biggest circlejerk in television history. They're sessions mostly consist of clichés and bad ideas immediately followed by "Oh, that's brilliant!" and the writers patting each other on the back.

Then Michael C. Hall walks in and says, "You guys should fuck with Jen and make her character fall in love with me." Then the writers laugh and laugh, quickly write the idea down and Michael C. Hall goes home to bang a random woman on top a pile of $100 bills.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:15 am

Merk wrote:I imagine the writer's room for this show is just the biggest circlejerk in television history. They're sessions mostly consist of clichés and bad ideas immediately followed by "Oh, that's brilliant!" and the writers patting each other on the back.

Then Michael C. Hall walks in and says, "You guys should fuck with Jen and make her character fall in love with me." Then the writers laugh and laugh, quickly write the idea down and Michael C. Hall goes home to bang a random woman on top a pile of $100 bills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ORdUBGP ... re=related

Merk

Post by Merk » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 am

I'll make a new thread when season 7 comes around, but for now I'll put Dexter stuff here:

Hack the Gibson intern is confirmed to not be the big bad next season so who the fuck knows where they're going with that character!

http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-7-s ... co-144333/

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 am

what da fuckkk
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... xpect.html

New season starts September 30th. Deb and Dexter are going to fuck. The plot better better be baller as shit otherwise this show is just going to be creepy.

But I guess IRL serial killers are weird as hell so it kind of fits in a goofy way.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 am

"I'm aware that there's a certain taboo despite the fact that they're not genetically related."

I don't know where to begin. Is Dexter going to wait 7 years and bang Astor? I mean I'm aware that there's a certain taboo, but they aren't genetically related.