The offical Book accomplishments thread

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: The offical Book accomplishments thread

Post by Riot » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Chad you are honestly a funny witty person I hope you never change.

JK INFINITY

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:
DAVE101 wrote:I really don't think It's funny amp, perhaps the first time, but at this point it seems like you're trying to impress your views on others.
Well, it wouldn't be the internet until somebody takes a joke post serious way too seriously. (Also, to my knowledge this is the first time I've gotten anywhere near the topic of religion on this forum as I don't care enough to talk about it.)

Actually, since you decided to post, maybe you should answer why you keep mentioning me in quite a few of your posts for no real reason? It was funny perhaps the first time, but at this point it seems like you're trying to impress your views on others. :lol:
Stop being stupid, I'm saying you're anti-god jokes bother me, it's not the first time. But I guess you can just keep lolling. Bye

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:02 pm

DAVE101 wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:
DAVE101 wrote:I really don't think It's funny amp, perhaps the first time, but at this point it seems like you're trying to impress your views on others.
Well, it wouldn't be the internet until somebody takes a joke post serious way too seriously. (Also, to my knowledge this is the first time I've gotten anywhere near the topic of religion on this forum as I don't care enough to talk about it.)

Actually, since you decided to post, maybe you should answer why you keep mentioning me in quite a few of your posts for no real reason? It was funny perhaps the first time, but at this point it seems like you're trying to impress your views on others. :lol:
Stop being stupid, I'm saying you're anti-god jokes bother me, it's not the first time. But I guess you can just keep lolling. Bye

The only logical fallacy I've seen is the declaration of 'it's not the first time' and the unnecessary butt hurt to a joke that was never intended to be serious, but I guess you can keep being easily offended. Bye.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Pokebis
Standard
Standard

Post by Pokebis » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm on the internet and that justifies me being a dick.
u guiz r faggotcocktumbler salad
i shure am clever

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:59 pm

The predictable response I expected from you amp. IDK why you can't simply take my statement, but instead you have to defend yourself and make excuses. Just say OK and move on, don't be so immature. All you have to do is keep doing exactly what you're doing and I won't bother anyone on these boards again.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Trolls trolling trolls.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:05 am

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 am

DAVE101 wrote:The predictable response I expected from you amp. IDK why you can't simply take my statement, but instead you have to defend yourself and make excuses. Just say OK and move on, don't be so immature. All you have to do is keep doing exactly what you're doing and I won't bother anyone on these boards again.
I'd hate to say this, your post is one that is sadly rather flawed. First you talk about predictable responses which is rather ironic since 90% of your responses are predictable. As for making excuses and defending myself, maybe you should listen to the post Riot made as the last couple of posts I decided to have some fun at your expense cause you kept mentioning me out of the blue so many times on this forum. You talk about taking statements, saying OK, and moving on, yet you kept dragging the matter out in a way that pretty much makes you desperate in having the last word. Last, but definitely not least, you talk about not bothering anyone on these boards again if I keep going which feels like a cry for attention the likes of which remind me of the days when lgolem would leave IndyDDR "once and for all" for the umpteenth time.

No offense, but you really should grow a thicker skin cause (*gasp*) it's the Internet. The only person who has acted with flawed intellect is you for trying to justify an untrue statement you made about me making religious jokes repeatedly when I never did online and I've talked to you three times in the past year and a half. As for the matter of maturity, you have no ground to really stand on given the butt hurt responses that have been made. I don't wish to be overtly negative, but I am legitimately disappointed man and if you wish to just continue acting with Internet Rage, then I suggest you refer to Riot's avatar. If you do have a legitimate issue though and wish to discuss it civilly outside of this forum, then I would be more than happy to do so.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:05 am

I liked that one book I read about the star wars. I wonder if R2-D2 got the gingerbread update yet.

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 am

Amp Divorax wrote:
DAVE101 wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-LKa1Y9_ok

On topic time! :o

Reading the Jungle Book right now. Shit be cash.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:00 am

Happy birthday Amp!

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Merk wrote:Image

Happy birthday Amp!
Yea, I saw that and originally put a "Edit: Looks like I did made this type of joke before." bit on it, but removed it cause it wasn't necessary.

Also, here's an epic book.

Memorable 2016 quotes:

Pokebis
Standard
Standard

Post by Pokebis » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Wait, if you guys keep arguing in walls of text we could copy-paste it and publish it as a book.

Also I recently found some old books based off of old episodes of Pokemon in my room. Can't believe they made those.

DAVE101
ITG4LYFE
ITG4LYFE

Post by DAVE101 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:24 pm

I accept your apology