Merk answers your intraweb questions.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Merk answers your intraweb questions.

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:40 pm

So I heard [made up] a rumor that you might be getting your own car soon, is this true?
Last edited by chocobojoe on Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:43 pm

Not to be a bitch but uh....aim?
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:45 pm

It's all part of the master plan. You do not understand. Resistance is futile.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:45 pm

Those rumors are false. I will not be owning a new car anytime soon for I find it much easier to walk around campus than it is drive around campus and look for a parking spot. For those of you who aren't aware, Indiana University is infamous for its large gap between the supply of parking spots and the demand for said parking spots.

Are there any other questions for me from the internet?

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:50 pm

Do you know if people from British Columbia really make the best quilts in the world, or do the Amish have them beat?

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Would you buy my album? It rox.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:55 pm

Merk wrote:Those rumors are false. I will not be owning a new car anytime soon for I find it much easier to walk around campus than it is drive around campus and look for a parking spot. For those of you who aren't aware, Indiana University is infamous for its large gap between the supply of parking spots and the demand for said parking spots.
Haha, that's pretty much a universial problem among colleges.

Vincennes had very little parking... then they tore up the two largest parking lots on campus to build a 3rd sports complex and a new theater/meusem.

Merk

Post by Merk » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:03 pm

I would say that after considering all the pros and cons of both quilt manufacturers that the Amish quilts would be a better buy. Living in Mid-western America means that the Amish around me would have less expenditures in creating the quilts since the shipping costs of cotton would be less and would therefore cost the consumer less money because the Amish could have a lower mark-up on the quilts and still turn a profit. I'm sure that the quality of both quilts would be similar so therefore, in my opinion, the quilt that had a lower price would make the most effective use of my money.

You cannot get to the moon with sugar. You need propulsion, fuel, life support, and enough metal formed together to protect you from the elements and hold everything together.

I will buy your album if it was $2 or less.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:11 pm

Do you think a nice grilled chicken sandwich on toast is better with Frank's Red Hot sauce?

$2 is a fair price for my album :D I'm a starving artist, I need monies.

Do you like monies?

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:21 pm

Heyheyheyheyheyhey I gots a question or two.

Is it really worth it buying the off brand of things. Like, say you buy the cheap laundry detergent. There is a chance that this soap may make your clothing fade faster, but it's cheaper. So, I'm just wondering, is it really worth saving $0.50 in the long run?

How can I, as a single person, make the internet a better place?

How do they make Dippin Dots?

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:47 pm

If Oprah said "Don't go there, girlfriend!", would you?

Does the disembodied head of Sigmund Freid sometimes appear to give you sage yet criptic advice that the meaning of which becomes clear when facing moments of extreme peril, such as fighting a gigantic scorpion or eating leftover stromboli?

Can you point on the doll where he touched you?

Is breakdancing the answer to all life's problems?

Is it true that Cookie Monster is bulimic?
Signatures sure are awesome.

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:15 am

OK guys I wasn't around any computers this weekend (until now) so I got a bit behind on answering your questions.

I personally think that Frank's Red Hot Sauce makes any food stuff from the meat category taste superb. There are exceptions however, ham doesn't gain much from the sauce so I perfer to eat ham without Frank's. Chicken in particular goes very well with Frank's so I highly recommend applying that sauce to it.

Yeah, I have nothing against monies so I suppose I do like monies.

I would say that for casual clothes the off brand detergent would be the best economical choice. I wouldn't use it for clothes that you consider nice but anything you'd throw on for the hell of it probably won't hurt you too much if it faded. Who knows, faded clothes could become the next fad so I say go for the off brand.

The internet is a very vast place and a single person can only affect a very small portion of it, if at all. The only advice I can give for this question is that if you have a website, make sure it doesn't suck, if you post on a message board, make sure your posts don't suck. Not derailing threads is usually the best thing you can do to not make your posts suck. Gimmick threads and parody threads are a big no-no as well.

Dippin Dots, to my knowledge, are just tiny freeze-dried spheres of ice cream that, when placed in a warm area like your mouth, melt and deliver their flavor to your taste buds. So basically, they get bits of ice cream, freeze-dry them, and ship them to vendors all over the world.

If Oprah said that to me I would indeed "not go there." I try not to upset anyone by bringing up subjects that the person(s) that I'm talking with would find offensive thus, I would not go there.

No, who the hell is Sigmund Freid? If you mean Sigmund Freud then no, he has never done that to me.

Yes I can point on the doll where he touched me. Whoever "he" is.

Breakdancing is not the answer to life's problems. If you're searching for the answer of life's problems then I can safely say to you that anything involving dancing is not the answer.

Cookie Monster is not bulimic because puppets cannot have eating disorders.

Again, I apologize for my tardiness. I'll answer anymore questions you guys may have.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:33 am

Why is our skin flexible?

why does it hurt when you lay a thumbtack under your eyelid?

who really took the cookies from the cookie jar?

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:32 pm

At what point can we expect you to come out of the closet?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 pm

How many dwarves can you fit into a barrel?

How many barrels can you fit into a dwarf?

Do you enjoy http://www.savetoby.com as much as I do?

Merk

Post by Merk » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:34 pm

Our skin is flexible because if it wasn't then tumors, bumps, and other skin inflammations would be much more harmful to the body. The skin's flexibility the body's first line of defense aginst the elements and thus, through God, evolution, or whatever you believe, having the skin be flexible has been mandated as being a better attribute of the skin for our species.

Laying a thumbtack hurts because it causes harm to your body. Stop sticking crap under your eyelids.

I don't know who stole the cookies from the cookie jar. Wasn't me, couldn't be.

I'm not hiding in any closets. If you're inquiring that I'm a homosexual then I must reply that you are indeed incorrect and that I'm as straight as an arrow.

Any more questions? I'll be here all week!