Make fun of Riot while he's gone thread

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: Make fun of Riot while he's gone thread

Post by Merk » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey seriously can we get a mod to close this ish? THIS IS RUINING MY INTERNET EXPERIENCE

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm

No. It is my Internet experience!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Can you guys please get out of my thread? I believe this is my internet experience.

ANYWAYS boy has this been a busy month! I got a new job full time big boy adult job for the first time really, got married (which is pretty big boy as well I think), went on a honeymoon, and then now apartment hunted and chose one, and now I have to move everything from Bloomington and then Indy where Meg has an apartment up to Fort Wayne. I am now sitting in the massage chair Chad and Merk so graciously purchased for me and am feeling the rollers digging into my back, in a mixture of pain and pleasure (kind of like hanging out with me). Maybe for my next wedding you guys can get me:

but shh don't tell meg but I just bought this baby for myself: http://www.amazon.com/Hanns-G-HG281DPB- ... B000TJV9KW

I want to street fight tonight dammit why won't you play with me Merk. p.s. are you going to Bloomington this weekend to get stuff while Meg is down there? She says best time would be after 1pm on Sunday. I'm bringing a trailer down on July 3rd to pack up crap and I don't know if I'll be back after that!

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 am