What Car do you Drive?

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

TylerHHS
Standard
Standard

Post by TylerHHS » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:22 pm

Making threats on the internet is so badass.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:32 pm

TylerHHS wrote:Making threats on the internet is so badass.
you obviously missed the fact that this happened in person. so you, sir, can kiss my fucking ass
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:44 pm

THE REAL DEAL wrote:
Spazz wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:^ he's right. chris, you have no room to clown on anyone, you spent $14,000 on a neon and it wasn't even the SRT-4. gg.

-- Fujiwara Bunta, whose car doesn't run, but can be opinionated because he doesn't have as bad of a history with cars as the aforementioned person in question.

(Engine goes in 20 days! I can't wait.)

Spent 14 grand on a Neon with a 7 year warrenty that I can drive around if I decide to mess up my real car. Good insult Joe. Go to Indycarz and see if it hurts anyone's feeling.

And Steve... my girlfriend was making fun of your messed up hood, not me. Which makes it a dozen times better.
well tell your little girlfriend that she has no room to talk with that ford taurus. i'll show you how a black eye and missing teeth makes you look a dozen times better.
Well, Steve. There's two flaws in your logic. One, my girlfriend drives her car to get from A to B. She's driven cars that would put just about anything any of us has ever owned to absolute shame. She could personally give half a fuck less what you think of her "daily driver". Don't take it as truth, though... I don't presume to speak for her.

And uh, I've seen you, you're hardly the RealDeal, bud. Need to get that nonsense out of your head before you piss off the wrong people.

edit: Someone should just get this dumbass off of the indyDDR forums and get it over with. Doesn't even play teh didder.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:52 pm

Spazz wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:
Spazz wrote:
Spent 14 grand on a Neon with a 7 year warrenty that I can drive around if I decide to mess up my real car. Good insult Joe. Go to Indycarz and see if it hurts anyone's feeling.

And Steve... my girlfriend was making fun of your messed up hood, not me. Which makes it a dozen times better.
well tell your little girlfriend that she has no room to talk with that ford taurus. i'll show you how a black eye and missing teeth makes you look a dozen times better.
Well, Steve. There's two flaws in your logic. One, my girlfriend drives her car to get from A to B. She's driven cars that would put just about anything any of us has ever owned to absolute shame. She could personally give half a fuck less what you think of her "daily driver". Don't take it as truth, though... I don't presume to speak for her.

And uh, I've seen you, you're hardly the RealDeal, bud. Need to get that nonsense out of your head before you piss off the wrong people.

edit: Someone should just get this dumbass off of the indyDDR forums and get it over with. Doesn't even play teh didder.
you obviously didn't realize that im a lot bigger than you
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:03 am

THE REAL DEAL wrote:you obviously didn't realize that im a lot bigger than you
Does being an e-thug make your penis bigger? Because you're certainly acting like a dick. Hur hur hur

Grow up. It's a car. If you're that insecure about it, you should have waited until you had the proper tools to do it RIGHT the first time. Do you see me getting all bent out of shape because people feel the need to bag all over my 240? Thanks.

Oh, and I don't care how much bigger you think you are than me, Mr. Steve. This isn't middle school. Just because someone looks tiny doesn't mean they can't put their foot up your ass.... and you also need to sit back and think for a moment. We're both adults. Which means that we can get put in jail. Hell, I could sue you for defamation of character if you wanted to go that route. Get a life, and leave me the hell alone. You're making me cry. :roll:

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:09 am

Spazz wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:you obviously didn't realize that im a lot bigger than you
Does being an e-thug make your penis bigger? Because you're certainly acting like a dick. Hur hur hur

Grow up. It's a car. If you're that insecure about it, you should have waited until you had the proper tools to do it RIGHT the first time. Do you see me getting all bent out of shape because people feel the need to bag all over my 240? Thanks.

Oh, and I don't care how much bigger you think you are than me, Mr. Steve. This isn't middle school. Just because someone looks tiny doesn't mean they can't put their foot up your ass.... and you also need to sit back and think for a moment. We're both adults. Which means that we can get put in jail. Hell, I could sue you for defamation of character if you wanted to go that route. Get a life, and leave me the hell alone. You're making me cry. :roll:
yes im aware of the jail thing. that's why i walked away from the situation and didn't punch you. i already have a fucked up record and i can't afford to have assault charges and jail time when im trying to get my life together.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:18 am

THE REAL DEAL wrote:yes im aware of the jail thing. that's why i walked away from the situation and didn't punch you. i already have a fucked up record and i can't afford to have assault charges and jail time when im trying to get my life together.
And yet you're out here making threats in a public forum because you can't handle someone's critisim of your car. You've obviously got some shit to sort out and this has stopped being fun.

In other news, I'm getting a new engine/tranny/ecu for my 240 from Nashville for 200 dollars, 50 dollars shipping. Should have my vroom vroom back by the end of the month.

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:22 am

Spazz wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:^ he's right. chris, you have no room to clown on anyone, you spent $14,000 on a neon and it wasn't even the SRT-4. gg.

-- Fujiwara Bunta, whose car doesn't run, but can be opinionated because he doesn't have as bad of a history with cars as the aforementioned person in question.

(Engine goes in 20 days! I can't wait.)

it is a good insult because it isn't the srt-4. a 7 year warranty on a car that belongs in the 90s. gg

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:48 am

Spazz wrote: One, my girlfriend drives her car to get from A to B. She's driven cars that would put just about anything any of us has ever owned to absolute shame. She could personally give half a fuck less what you think of her "daily driver".
...quoted for truth.

To steer the crap back on topic...well uh, sort of... I washed my car today...and yea may get a job a Jiffy Lube...hottness.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:59 am

Pheadra wrote:
Spazz wrote: One, my girlfriend drives her car to get from A to B. She's driven cars that would put just about anything any of us has ever owned to absolute shame. She could personally give half a fuck less what you think of her "daily driver".
...quoted for truth.

To steer the crap back on topic...well uh, sort of... I washed my car today...and yea may get a job a Jiffy Lube...hottness.
then why do you feel the need to talk shit?
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:12 am

Drop it. Now. Take it to a PM, IM, something. Next person to post on that topic incurs my wrath. This is your one and only warning.
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:15 am

MonMotha wrote:Drop it. Now. Take it to a PM, IM, something. Next person to post on that topic incurs my wrath. This is your one and only warning.
get over it. it's already been done.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:51 am

Spazz, the voice of reason.

I...well...

Wow. Just wow.

Thank you. Seriously. n_n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:00 am

YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY, I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:52 am

Fujiwara Bunta wrote:YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY, I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS
:?: