English Translations of Eastern Bloc lolcats

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

English Translations of Eastern Bloc lolcats

Post by Riot » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 pm

-His lethargic display of apathy and lack of industry is shameful!

-It is a legitimate response to the harsh and inconsequential nature of being. I celebrate his tenacity!

-That we both may be a burden on the state, this thought above all others keeps me from sleep this night.

-Let this serve as a warning to all betrayers!

-Yes child, enjoy your naive appreciation of life’s novelty. Soon you will grow and so will your disdain for this banal existence you once considered beautiful.

-Drat, thwarted so close to freedom’s sweet caress… I dreamed for but a taste of the decadent west, and now my eulogy is sung by guard dogs and alarm bells.

-The men I’ve sent to death weigh heavily on my mind; but this burden is but a fist of straw compared to the strain of the republic.

-Your inactivity is criminal, porcine gastropod… Go back to Oklahoma!

-Have strength, my little cabbage. By the mercy of NKVD Order No. 00447, we have been chosen for Resettlement. We will show the tin mines of Kolyma the true power of the proletariat.

-Aaaaah… Pig iron, your musk is that of glorious industry …

-You’re light on your payments again Andrei. If we discover you’ve been holding out, you’ll be treated to a reunion with your cousins at the bottom of the Moskva.

-Cease your protests, the deal is done! You are to make a fine wife for uncouth American businessman!

-I swear I spoke no ill of The Party!

-Submit with honor, and you will earn a proper burial among your fathers!

-Make haste for the village granary, Sasha! Our block captain watches closely…

-Bask in your Western accoutrement, Romanov harlot… I prepare your final resting place, as your overfed corpse will make a fine fertilizer for my potato crops.

-Mother, if my constitution is unfit for gymnast… The grist mill shall become my pommel horse and daily labor my reward!

-Where re-education has failed my comrade, the hangman’s noose will succeed…

-We sleep with vigor. Content with the knowledge that Lenin’s body shall never decay…

-Cease your rescue attempts! Harvest my connective tissues so that the Motherland may restock her glue reserves…

-I can see someone’s misplaced Ushanka? Careless fool, winter’s bitter fury will surely smother their spirit.

-Paned windows are prohibited in this sector, comrade Sergei. Will you kindly report to the Lubyanka, or will you force me to violence?…

-What beauty, not since during Glasnost has my heart soared so! I intend you to bear my children, this request you will not deny!

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: English Translations of Eastern Bloc lolcats

Post by Merk » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 am

OLD

But good nonetheless