Racing games?

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Racing games?

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Well, I haven't been gaming a whole lot but while in Toronto I got back into Wangan Midnight. I saw at Gameworks that they now have WM3... However, the arcade I played at in Toronto had WM3DX (they also had Drummania 10, IIDX16th, etc. The latest and greatest, they have it because it is quite possibly the largest Asian community in North America). Is there anywhere in Indiana that has Wangan Midnight 3 DX?

Pics. for clicks.

michelparth112
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Racing games?

Post by michelparth112 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:37 am

Armor games is a great place to play all your favorite online flash games. We add new games each week and are always looking for more fun games to add to the site.
If there is a game you want us to add just let us know and we will try to add it. All the games at Armor games are carefully picked and you will really enjoy playing them!
Best of all you can play them all for free! Be sure to bookmark the site and tell all your friends about the great games at Armor games!
We hope you enjoy playing our many Sponge bob games! We love watching Sponge bob and playing Sponge bob games!
We have lots of Sponge bob games for you to play online for free! We are adding new games often, so bookmark us and please tell all your friends!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Links Removed]

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 am

I thought we got rid of spam bots?!

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

I do love Armor Games. Seriously, I check that site probably 3 times a week. A+ post.

ImuyumI
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum
That guy in Kentucky that posts in an Indiana forum

Post by ImuyumI » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

Dang, and I was hoping to talk about the awesomeness of Ridge Racer soundtracks.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Oh man those soundtracks are the best. There's one up tempo house track that kicks so much ass. I don't know it by name, but I can look when I get home.