Lost

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:10 pm

One big question is: how can Kate possibly be pretending to me Aaron's father? She wasn't even pregnant when she was stranded, and Claire was 8 months along. I guess it's part of the whole time shift thing....

Soma
Standard
Standard

Post by Soma » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Excellent question, hopefully they won't just pass such difficulties by. I suppose she could say she was newly pregnant when she was apprehended in Australia but that would be quite the stretch. I for one am actually really sad that it's not a Kate-Sawyer lovechild. I've always rooted for the pair.
The same blue sky in a strange new world...

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Re: Lost

Post by Erica6924 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 pm

New episodes please :|

stupid writers strike thingy
~*Erica*~

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Yeah, I agree... but at least we don't have to wait much longer (April 24 I believe...)

hermione
Warning

Post by hermione » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:33 pm

I keep on hearing how amazing this show is, and after seeing some of the producer's other works, I'm probably going to have to download all the seasons.
I'm prettier than you :)

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:53 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 77472.html

It doesn't make amends for that horrible show, but I feel a little bit better knowing that I was on the mark.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:44 pm

can we all acknowledge for a second casey spent the time and effort to make an account called hermione to pretend to be my girlfriend and I still have no idea why
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 am

lol yeah I'm not sure what the deal with that was all about. I imagine it was some sort of weird troll but I don't know why he'd troll you and why he wouldn't do his usual troll of calling you fat/ugly or something.
Fluffyumpkins wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 77472.html

It doesn't make amends for that horrible show, but I feel a little bit better knowing that I was on the mark.
Welp, I'm glad we can put that to rest. Really though I can't think of a single show that was planned out from beginning to end because why would you? You have no idea if you're going to get shit canned so you may as well save yourself the effort and write on a season-by-season basis. Even Breaking Bad was written with only vague ideas about where the show was going to go at the end of each season.

God damn Lost was bad.