IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Where has Kevin(Green Tea) gone off to, i know he was attending Purdue, but his activity has gone down the hole..., and Mosh, I know shes still around, as aformentioned, but still no posts.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm

seveneleven wrote:Where has Kevin(Green Tea) gone off to
He's in his secret laboratory doing experimentations.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:58 pm

seveneleven wrote:Where has Kevin(Green Tea) gone off to, i know he was attending Purdue, but his activity has gone down the hole..., and Mosh, I know shes still around, as aformentioned, but still no posts.
<3 Kevin we were in Trumpet Line together in Homestead marching band. I miss Captain Spazz or whatever they used to call him hah. I'm sure he's inventing something that crosses Japanese and Chemistry right now. Japistry or something.

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Riot wrote:I'm sure he's inventing something that crosses Japanese and Chemistry right now. Japistry or something.
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:56 am

Riot wrote: <3 Kevin we were in Trumpet Line together in Homestead marching band.
What year did you graduate? I'm seeing a girl who was in homestead's colorguard. Small world, or ... something.

And on topic, I hear of Mosh from time to time, but don't have a clue what she's up to anymore. GOR might know better than I, but he's never on here either. :roll:

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:53 am

Original Sin wrote:
Riot wrote: <3 Kevin we were in Trumpet Line together in Homestead marching band.
What year did you graduate? I'm seeing a girl who was in homestead's colorguard. Small world, or ... something.

And on topic, I hear of Mosh from time to time, but don't have a clue what she's up to anymore. GOR might know better than I, but he's never on here either. :roll:
I was in it from Fall 01- Spring 05. What's her name?

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:19 am

Riot wrote:
Original Sin wrote:

Colleen Reimer. She graduated in '04 or so I believe.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Original Sin wrote:
Riot wrote:
Original Sin wrote: What year did you graduate? I'm seeing a girl who was in homestead's colorguard. Small world, or ... something.

Yeah I know her =)

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:34 am

Riot wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
Riot wrote: I was in it from Fall 01- Spring 05. What's her name?
Yeah I know her =)
Small world indeed, I suppose. I didn't know her back then, but looking at old pictures it seems she's changed quite a bit since highschool. :shock:

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 pm

LoL I don't know what she looks like now but she always looked like a nice, tame girl in high school. Have you corrupted her? :P

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Riot wrote:LoL I don't know what she looks like now but she always looked like a nice, tame girl in high school. Have you corrupted her? :P
Mclovin! Did you violate that young girl?
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Riot wrote:LoL I don't know what she looks like now but she always looked like a nice, tame girl in high school. Have you corrupted her? :P
Heh, she was pretty much so corrupted when I found her. She's got all sorts of piercings now, and is really into death and black metal.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Original Sin wrote:
Heh, she was pretty much so corrupted when I found her. She's got all sorts of piercings now, and is really into death and black metal.
I guess now that I think about it she always did kind of hang with those kids during band. But she didn't look the part if you know what I mean? Always pretty tame, quiet, nothing flashy or out of the ordinary. I don't think she knows who I am, I don't think I ever actually talked to her, I just kinda know everyone. You can ask her if you want.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Re: IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

Post by Merk » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 pm

V is a lawyer now yayyyy

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

Post by Riot » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Dr. Boober at your service