IndyDDR presents "Where are they now?"

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Fluffyumpkins wrote:Let's see. People I don't see anymore. Kyler perhaps. :cry: :cry: :cry:
You know how you fix the loss of Kyler, either revive J-night, or hang out with myself and Rachael, we see a LOT of Kyler. In fact last night we all sat around and played Settlers for hours. :D

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Yeah I want to see what I used to post like lol.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Riot wrote:Yeah I want to see what I used to post like lol.
This is what I used to post like:
Dan's first post on IndyDDR wrote:Hey what's up guys. I'm friends with Noah (DDRmaster) and we go to the same school and stuff, and I was there at the 5th mix tourney last Sat., too. I got seeded 7th and won first round then got my ass BEAT by Brian second round...o well guess I lost to a winner so ya. But ya I saw that noah made an account here so I'm like why not. Hey shannon and brian and all you, remember like 2 weeks ago when u guys were at TnT on friday and there were two guys there when brian showed up? ya that was me and noah...God I played horrible that day but yeah so if u remember that that's us. I've only been playing ddr for about 2 months, so I'd say I'm pretty good for that limited experience. Hey is it just me or was that tournament REALLY crappily set up. I mean, first of all, PUT AN AGE LIMIT ON THE YOUNG COMPETITION or at least make the prizes crap. Cuz otherwise some sandbagger will win 50 bucks which isn't fair cuz any of us could have taken that with our eyes closed. And also, why start it at nine on saturday? It's like "Let's pick our busiest day, at the busiest time...and hold a DDR tourney" WTF? But yeah that was a really long introduction so I'm gonna say bye now. O btw my name's Dan and my user name on stuff is usually danc1005 (from Dan C.) and so I just changed it a little bit to apply to this forum. SOOO yeah post or something.

-Dan
LOL owned

Ryuhayabusa
Standard
Standard

Post by Ryuhayabusa » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:22 pm

Whatever happened to that Ryu guy, he came to a few indy meetings then fell under the radar, kindah wonder what hes up to.

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Ryuhayabusa wrote:Whatever happened to that Ryu guy, he came to a few indy meetings then fell under the radar, kindah wonder what hes up to.
Really? Nobody else does.

OH BURN

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:47 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Ryuhayabusa wrote:Whatever happened to that Ryu guy, he came to a few indy meetings then fell under the radar, kindah wonder what hes up to.
Really? Nobody else does.

OH BURN
I was about to say that his joke was only funny in his mind, but that works too. Well Done Danc!

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:30 am

danc1005 wrote:
Riot wrote:Yeah I want to see what I used to post like lol.
This is what I used to post like:
Dan's first post on IndyDDR wrote:Hey what's up guys. I'm friends with Noah (DDRmaster) and we go to the same school and stuff, and I was there at the 5th mix tourney last Sat., too. I got seeded 7th and won first round then got my ass BEAT by Brian second round...o well guess I lost to a winner so ya. But ya I saw that noah made an account here so I'm like why not. Hey shannon and brian and all you, remember like 2 weeks ago when u guys were at TnT on friday and there were two guys there when brian showed up? ya that was me and noah...God I played horrible that day but yeah so if u remember that that's us. I've only been playing ddr for about 2 months, so I'd say I'm pretty good for that limited experience. Hey is it just me or was that tournament REALLY crappily set up. I mean, first of all, PUT AN AGE LIMIT ON THE YOUNG COMPETITION or at least make the prizes crap. Cuz otherwise some sandbagger will win 50 bucks which isn't fair cuz any of us could have taken that with our eyes closed. And also, why start it at nine on saturday? It's like "Let's pick our busiest day, at the busiest time...and hold a DDR tourney" WTF? But yeah that was a really long introduction so I'm gonna say bye now. O btw my name's Dan and my user name on stuff is usually danc1005 (from Dan C.) and so I just changed it a little bit to apply to this forum. SOOO yeah post or something.

-Dan

LOL owned
Man I hated that sig you put at the end of every post. It just bugged the hell out of me and I have no idea why.

Also what ever happened to Tony? We used to hang out liek everyday then BAM!

I also don't hear a lot out of David (taqa [more like taco]). That dude was pretty rad.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:32 am

What ever happened to that little asian girl that called herself Mexican Ninja???

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:48 am

Original Sin wrote:What ever happened to that little asian girl that called herself Mexican Ninja???
I heard she made it big and scored a role on Ugly Betty and left Indiana for good.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Riot wrote:
Original Sin wrote:What ever happened to that little asian girl that called herself Mexican Ninja???
I heard she made it big and scored a role on Ugly Betty and left Indiana for good.
I heard he was a contestant on American Idol. That kid does it all.

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:34 pm

David(Taqa) is doin the whole school and life thing last time I checked. He's tried to make it to a few events and all, but he's pretty busy with work and a ton of classes and crap, from what I can tell.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Who is this kid? I can't remember.

th34nt0ni0
Standard
Standard

Post by th34nt0ni0 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:30 pm

mexican ninja wrote:Also what ever happened to Tony? We used to hang out liek everyday then BAM!
:[

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:24 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Image

Who is this kid? I can't remember.
David Ericson. I strangled him to death in a fit of rage for using 'funderful' as a noun. He had no family, and was not missed.

UnLiMiTeDmAxX
Standard
Standard

Post by UnLiMiTeDmAxX » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:28 am

that kid was so annoying. only reason i didnt smack him was because his mom was always right there.
ImageImage
ImageImage