Sick and Tired

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:29 pm

j0 i think u r rly dum and shud stop maekin dum songz cuz they r dum

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:35 pm

o ya dat nomomomnoo rat suks

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:36 pm

Do I think people (aka the one you mentioned) downrated you too much? Yeah, probably

She mentioned me and i went and looked at the latest ratings thing and checked them all and i have rated all of like three maybe four posts.

And I only found one of her's i have rated and i explained why i gave her a boo. This thing should be dropped seriously...

Reminds me of when Grubb was all like "nobody likes me I am going to quit the boards" then magically appears a few days/weeks later.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:47 pm

Grubb more like nubb amirite?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
Do I think people (aka the one you mentioned) downrated you too much? Yeah, probably

She mentioned me and i went and looked at the latest ratings thing and checked them all and i have rated all of like three maybe four posts.

And I only found one of her's i have rated and i explained why i gave her a boo. This thing should be dropped seriously...

Reminds me of when Grubb was all like "nobody likes me I am going to quit the boards" then magically appears a few days/weeks later.
I was just talking about 1 post I saw that looked very nice and courteous and then ya downrated her for starting more drama, whichhhhhhh you were kind of doing at the same time. It didn't need to be downrated, and I guess as a whole, the rating system shouldn't be used as some weapon or way to start drama.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:06 pm

Let's be like this!

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Riot wrote:
Rusty Shackleford wrote:

I was just talking about 1 post I saw that looked very nice and courteous and then ya downrated her for starting more drama, whichhhhhhh you were kind of doing at the same time. It didn't need to be downrated, and I guess as a whole, the rating system shouldn't be used as some weapon or way to start drama.

Go back to my first post in this nonsense I explained why I rated it I wasn't starting any kind of drama. The whole I guess I will try to be nice to you. There isnt any trying you either do or you don't and i was not the only one who downrated that post, but yet I get called out for it.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 pm

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:40 pm

This is my last (constructive) post:

See, if anybody else would have posted a big sarcastic owl in the middle of an argument you're in, you would have given it a Miss. Ya can't tell people not to have cliques and favoritism because that's impossible, especially since this messageboard is all about going out and making friends outside of internet land.

Also, cocks.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:52 pm

i'm not in an argument. And people post stupid pictures all day long, and they don't bother me. The ones ones that do downgrade mentally challenged kids, and the ones that have sexually explicit parts those bother me, as they should anyone. This forum is accessed by hundreds of people everyday, and there really should be some tact when it comes to posting.

Edit:

when did i tell people Not to have cliques and favortism. I said that there were those instances and that nothing could be done about it? You should really read someones post entirely before spouting off at the mouth.
Last edited by Rusty Shackleford on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:53 pm

Riot wrote:Also, cocks.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Define irony: A thread stating we have a problem with sarcasm and drama, which in turn, becomes a thread full of said sarcasm and drama.

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:02 pm

yeah i dont see what the point of this thread is anyone, brandon is just going to tell everyone to shut up and lock it and nothing will be solved.

Remember when we did that whole Indyddr chat room thing we should set up a date and a time and have some kind of group meeting, and get this all out in the open, and get the problems solved. People are making complaints without having anything to back them up, people are making fun of the whiners, nobody is understanding where anyone is coming from.

We really should have a group meeting. Where the ones who want to participate can. And if anyone can't say what they want to in a constructive manner then they can not even bother with this.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Remember when we did that whole Indyddr chat room thing

LOL that failed so bad

although I do vividly remember a very drunk Clint talking about "cutting the loaf"
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:09 pm

LOl yeah that was funny

i know it failed but i mean as a one time thing to get things out in the open.

I am trying to find a solution to all of this because simply ignoring it, doesn't seem to be working