South Park Season 11 Part 2

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

South Park Season 11 Part 2

Post by Amp Divorax » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:11 pm

Normally I don't pay much attention to TV shows, but the Imaginationland trilogy of episodes are classic and also brought back the best evil characters I have ever seen in the Woodland Critters.

Also, Make Love Not Warcraft won an Emmy for Outstanding Animated Program for what had to be one of the most odd, yet accurate gaming portrayals in mainstream media to date.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Izco
Standard
Standard

Post by Izco » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:48 am

OMG I <3 SP, Part III was awesome.

ohnoitschris
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ohnoitschris » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:57 am

in before guitar hero

MonMotha
Site Code Monkey
Site Code Monkey

Post by MonMotha » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:23 am

Dear loser (Chris)

Why did you post that you stupid sack of crap i cant imagine why youd bother to make a new acount just to post stupid stuff like this and litter the boards with filth when you could simply go AWAY! and never post in the first place you stupid son of bitch. I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOU
A normality test:
+++ATH
If you are no longer connected to the internet, you need to apply more wax to your modem: it'll make it go faster.
If you find this funny, you're a nerd.
If neither of the above apply, you are normal. Congratulations.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:09 pm

MonMotha wrote:Dear loser (Chris)

Why did you post that you stupid sack of crap i cant imagine why youd bother to make a new acount just to post stupid stuff like this and litter the boards with filth when you could simply go AWAY! and never post in the first place you stupid son of bitch. I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOU
Sarcasm?

hermione
Warning

Post by hermione » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:42 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:

Sarcasm?
He sounds angry :( MonMotha is a meanie. Girls must not like him either :(
I'm prettier than you :)

ohnoitschris
Beginner
Beginner

Re:

Post by ohnoitschris » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 am

COME HERE AND SAY THAT

good luck time traveling 2 1/6 years into the future though, but when you do COME HERE AND SAY THAT