[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Rusty Shackleford
Standard
Standard

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Merk wrote:You guys just don't get it. Internet friends are the best friends.

Plays that stupid lovers and friends song by usher, little jon, and luda

god that was terrible

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 pm

I know Ho has teh LJ, but I don't think he has the Facebook. Although I'm not the person to ask. I think Ho wants to light me on fire or something.

*shrug*

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:30 am

mexican ninja wrote:I know Ho has teh LJ, but I don't think he has the Facebook. Although I'm not the person to ask. I think Ho wants to light me on fire or something.

*shrug*
Wouldn't put it past him. He throws white people down flights of stairs.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:39 am

It's true. I just met a guy in real life that I have been playing CS:S with for 2 1/2 years. He drove down for this giant tourny this weekend. Another guy I've been playing with for a long time is flying in from North Carolina. I like internet people. HE'S A DREAMBOAT *SWOON* <3

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:59 am

huge sigs were funny like 2 months ago

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 am

Riot wrote:
It's true. I just met a guy in real life that I have been playing CS:S with for 2 1/2 years. He drove down for this giant tourny this weekend. Another guy I've been playing with for a long time is flying in from North Carolina. I like internet people. HE'S A DREAMBOAT *SWOON* <3
Whatever shipwreck.

And hueg sigs were never funny.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

OrangeLounger wrote:huge sigs were funny like 2 months ago
ADBLOCK'D

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 pm

adblock is for the weak
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:51 pm

I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:13 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:adblock is for the weak
adblock are for those who don't want to constantly see a huge picture of something ridiculous every time they scroll down to try to read what people are saying.

BigBadOrc
Standard
Standard

Post by BigBadOrc » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:25 pm

sleep is for the weak. be a man. fuck sleep!!!
groovestats
<3 blackcat

Jizzon

Post by Jizzon » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Moved/deleted the old locked threads. If anyone wants any snippets of them for posterity, just let me know :wink:
People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage others.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:17 pm

blackcat wrote:
adblock are for those who don't want to constantly see a huge picture of something ridiculous every time they scroll down to try to read what people are saying.
haha I was joking, adblock can be useful if you're going to sites like myspace or something ad riddled. I just tend to use adblock only for ads, however, and never felt the need to block people's sigs. I don't feel like reading all the time and it helps me know who posted it... not that reading a name is shorter than reading a post or anything
BigBadOrc wrote:
sleep is for the weak. be a man. fuck sleep!!!
I've never tried to have intercourse with sleep, but I think it would be pretty tiring.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:23 pm

You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm

Best spam e-mail I've ever got:

Basically it was the lack of a room for us to be alone, we lived in a small appartment near munich. Parents divorced and mother working two jobs. We only had this one room for us two, the living room and moms bedroom. When mom was home it was already late and we went to bed early since mother would lock the living room and go to bed too. Not much to do at night other than play around. I still remember the first time though.

I had my first girlfriend with actual sex happening at that time, i was 16 and just recently had the opportunity to score with a girl from school. I was quite disturbed that evening because it was the first time. I guess you guys might remember how confused one is when you have done it the first time. So i went home and was all strange and my sister noticed that something is going on with me so she would keep on asking me about it until i told her...

She was 14 and into the Backstreet Boys at that time which drove me NUTS, because she would hang up posters of them on her side of the room and i would have to watch stupid shows about them on tv. So, the night i had sex the first time was the night when my sister kept asking me about what's going on with me, so i tried to avoid - but couldnt because she would ask again and again and again. In fear that my mom would wake up and ask me the same questions i gave in and gave her the softcore version of that nights happening and she was in awe...

o, i told her and i could not avoid to notice that she was fascinated and sort of had that hypnotized look on her face, for she was picturing me doing it. She kept asking in detail and detail and as i was talking about what had happened earlier i started to get randy again, talking about boob touching and fingering, the moaning from the mouth of young girl. She then asked what the other girl looked like and i had to describe her using my sister as a comparison. Oddly they almost were a perfect match, which she also did not fail to notice. She always added a "just like me" "like me then?" to every detail i told her.

So as my story came to an end there was some awkward silence and some looks were passed that were not really easy to read. We called it quits for the night becase it was on a school night. She went to the bathroom right after me and as i was lying in bed, i had my sister on my mind and kind of put the pictures of my girlfriend and my sister right next to each other mentally and compared again. She entered the room, without her peyama, only in a long white t-shirt - a couple of wet drops on them from brushing her teeth and washing her face. i looked a way quick and i started to wonder why i'm that strange when it comes my sister all of a sudden.

She turned off the light and went to her bed. After a couple of minutes in silence she said my name in that cute little tone of hers with a little question mark floating in the darkness. I replied "yes?". "how did it _feel_?" she asked and i shrugged while i said "well, what do you mean?".
"everything, the kissing but also the rest of it". I thought of going into detail but then i thought of her age and that it seems kinda strange to talk about how sex feels to your little sister in the darkness. After telling her that she should ask our mother about this she replied "but i want to know from you" and so i thought of a different excuse not to talk about it anymore because my thoughts were wanding to the striking optical simularities of my sister and my girlfriend. The age was also the same and so i automatically thought that it could be my sister having sex at night... "you can't describe it in words" i said and she pondered for a minute before i heard her standing up and walking towards my side of the room.....

Being a /*/tard now makes it kinda hard to describe what was going through my head with other words than "WTF?" as she sat on the side of my bed. I could smell parfume. She must have put it on while she was in the bathroom. "What the hell is she up to?" i thought. She sat there for a moment before she kinda slipped under the blanket. You have to know we did sleep together in bed, but that was a couple of years ago and almost never without seperate blankets because our mother told us to do so. She was right about that, nothing good seemed to come from siblings being under the same blanket...
"i want to know more she whispered" and i could sense that her voice was trembling, my heart began to race and i was just as confused as before, this was a very strange day..... but it was not over yet.

She asked me to try to describe to her what everything felt like because she was wondering that for a while now. I kinda freaked out there as i felt her warm body in my bed, smelling that sweet parfume. So i stuttered "one cant discribe, it's something that feels by doing" and as i said that i felt her mouth pressing on mine. It was to dark to see but i had my eyes open like in one of those bad warner brothers cartoons as she kissed me. I kinda pulled back but then again i didnt really try to get away. I felt that tingling i have when i was making out with my girlfriend but in a different way. A second later i pulled through and tilted my head to the side. "what the hell?!" i whispered loudly and she didnt say something for the longest time. The kiss already seemed forever but the duration she didnt say anything at all seemed forever... until she said "i like it".
"i like it?" what the hell was that supposed to mean? But then i felt that i liked it too and couldnt argue about it, so i said "yes... but" then i kissed her.

This time i used the toungue, just as with my girlfriend and i touched her like i did it with my girlfriend. I went under her shirt while i entered her mouth. The testosterone took over and i was elecrified with sexual charge and confusion. As my hand wandered up and down her shirt i've noticed she had difficulties breathing, for it was the first kiss she had and her little heart was pounding almost as hard as mine did. I wanted to ask if she's ok or not but before i could open my mouth to ask she already pressed her lips against mine again and she had her hand where i had my hand: up her shirt. It was too late to think of what's wrong. Was this real? Just continue.... as i pulled down her slipper i noticed it was moist and her (at that time) blank cooter was hot as a fever. I did not know that girls in that age were able to be like that, let alone my sister which i pretty much saw as nonsexual until earlier that year when i catched her changing dresses on my bed one day...
But that was earlyer and right now i was raping my sister because even if there was resistance, i did not feel it anymore, i had it my way and i entered pretty fast and so fast as it started it did end. I came in under two minutes inside her while i had my lips constantly pressed on her mouth, holding one arm of her.... it was over, what have i done? I pulled my dick out of that wet hole and said her name "...?" she was breathing heavy, a silent whimmering was heard "yes..."
"Are, --- are you ok? I'm sorry"
"no, it's good. It didnt even hurt like the bravo said it would" (Bravo is a youth magazine here)

After a little talk and the promise to keep this our little secret, after cleaning up and another week we did it again, again and again.
That's how it started and we're going steady today, we never got cought by our mother. Now we live in a bigger appartment (almost 8 years later) with our own rooms.