[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:33 am

Oh btw hascoolnickname, the thing I wrote that you WTF'd about was a quote from Missy Elliot and Ludacris's "Gossip Folks".

-Dan

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:46 am

I'll make my fun response :D

Potter would kill the 14 year olds with his magic

Matt would demolish Chris with his anger

As for the 14 year olds, what you did was absolutely disgusting, and if you guys would have done it to anybody else at gameworks you would have been killed. Frazzle and intermezzo have started fights with 2 other people there, way bigger than myself and are constantly out for trouble.

You two are absolutely disgusting and nobody wants you around. And what you both did is assault and I have talked to a lawyer about it. Its the only legal action I can take so I'm most likely going to follow through with it, mainly because its the lowest possibe blow I can make :)

So basically if I get a restraining order on both of you, neither of you would be allowed in gameworks while I'm there. :D That'd suck for you :)

Anyways hitting a 14 year old is like hitting a retard, you just don't do it.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:13 am

:roll: please keep the legal drama off of here at least...i really am sick of people's legal troubles

ps: private messages are great to deal with issues
insert code compile execute return

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:06 am

blackcat24 wrote:Woah, I just had a dream last night, and like all the Ft. Wayne DDR players were in it...lol. No joke...and yeah, I know I don't know what some of you look like, so some people were made up, but yeah, I apprently knew which one was which anyways. lol.
'twas no dream we were down there last night.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:39 am

lol. It was just really weird. I think I had the dream because I discovered that one of my DDR friends here in Bloomington was from Ft. Wayne. So therefore, I had a dream about all the Ft. Wayne DDRers.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:53 pm

Come to think of it, spitting on someone is classified as assault with a deadly weapon now, since saliva can carry diseases and yadda yadda.
Hell, I learned that in middle school...don't they teach kids anything useful these days? :?

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:17 pm

t3hSpaz: Dude, oh no.
Da hitman 77: whats wrong
t3hSpaz: I'm watching this thing on HBO for Tokyo Drift...
t3hSpaz: They taught the actors how to drift. They did alot of the driver.
t3hSpaz: *driving
Da hitman 77: stop you'll die
t3hSpaz: And they killed real s-15s.
t3hSpaz: They didn't use fucking kit cars
t3hSpaz: THEY KILLED SILVIA Ks!!!!
Da hitman 77: chris you must stop you'll die if you finish watching it
t3hSpaz: My chest hurts....
t3hSpaz: Room... spinning...
t3hSpaz: So hard to... breathe....
Da hitman 77: must change the channel
t3hSpaz: OH NOE!!!
t3hSpaz: IT'S OVER!
Da hitman 77: too late
Da hitman 77: "WHYYYYYYY"

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:05 pm

Wait, I really want to know what's going on now. XD
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:15 pm

blackcat24 wrote:lol. It was just really weird. I think I had the dream because I discovered that one of my DDR friends here in Bloomington was from Ft. Wayne. So therefore, I had a dream about all the Ft. Wayne DDRers.
!!! Me and Merk are from Fort Wayne! ARE YOU SAYING ONLY ONE OF US IS YOUR FRIEND?!?!?!

=P

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:38 pm

Riot wrote:
blackcat24 wrote:lol. It was just really weird. I think I had the dream because I discovered that one of my DDR friends here in Bloomington was from Ft. Wayne. So therefore, I had a dream about all the Ft. Wayne DDRers.
!!! Me and Merk are from Fort Wayne! ARE YOU SAYING ONLY ONE OF US IS YOUR FRIEND?!?!?!

=P
XD

Actually, I've been talking to her, and she said that it's somebody that isn't on the forum.

But I'm sure that only one of you is her friend, so CRAB BATTLE!
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:30 pm

Spazz wrote:t3hSpaz: Dude, oh no.
Da hitman 77: whats wrong
t3hSpaz: I'm watching this thing on HBO for Tokyo Drift...
t3hSpaz: They taught the actors how to drift. They did alot of the driver.
t3hSpaz: *driving
Da hitman 77: stop you'll die
t3hSpaz: And they killed real s-15s.
t3hSpaz: They didn't use fucking kit cars
t3hSpaz: THEY KILLED SILVIA Ks!!!!
Da hitman 77: chris you must stop you'll die if you finish watching it
t3hSpaz: My chest hurts....
t3hSpaz: Room... spinning...
t3hSpaz: So hard to... breathe....
Da hitman 77: must change the channel
t3hSpaz: OH NOE!!!
t3hSpaz: IT'S OVER!
Da hitman 77: too late
Da hitman 77: "WHYYYYYYY"
HAHAHA! I saw that yesterday. *Spoiler alert* They riced out a Buick, or some old ass car.

But it was fuckin' funny.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:13 pm

Am I the ONLY person who believes that the mature way to deal with arguments is to take them to PM rather than encouraging people to start or continue a flamewar on the forum? Sam is right. Work through your issues in PM, all of you. Please don't make the rest of us wade through them. :roll:

And for those would-be wisearses who will doubtless try to start an argument with *me* in this thread: you will be met only with very, very bad puns involving modern object-oriented languages, LISP derivatives and/or Prolog. If I'm lazy, I'll substitute links insulting one of several American politicians with elaborate Dungeons and Dragons metaphors.
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:But I'm sure that only one of you is her friend, so CRAB BATTLE!
I have no idea what this means, and it's STILL funny. DDR fight to the death! First person to lose the Paranoia Brothers oni course loses Katy's friendship forever. Or something. 8)

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:49 pm

Arka wrote:Am I the ONLY person who believes that the mature way to deal with arguments is to take them to PM rather than encouraging people to start or continue a flamewar on the forum? Sam is right. Work through your issues in PM, all of you. Please don't make the rest of us wade through them. :roll:

And for those would-be wisearses who will doubtless try to start an argument with *me* in this thread: you will be met only with very, very bad puns involving modern object-oriented languages, LISP derivatives and/or Prolog. If I'm lazy, I'll substitute links insulting one of several American politicians with elaborate Dungeons and Dragons metaphors.
Edit: (I'll keep it simple) No one likes you. Shut up. Go kill yourself. Uninstall. GG.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:01 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:You have lost your touch sir, I fail to see any funny.

umm, well i guess im doing good because it wasnt really meant to be funny sir. it was song lyrics from an amazing song. the second one was myles lawlzzzz

and yea sam i was reading about the movie, that really sucks it never got finished.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Arka
Standard
Standard

Post by Arka » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:04 pm

Spazz:

"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs." - Robert Firth, quoted on Wikiquote.