[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:38 pm

Green Tea wrote:I wonder how they get the stuff in oreos so perfectly round every time... but it's always offcenter from the cookie.
Aliens.

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:02 am

Seriously, you realize not that if you fight one of the people on here that there will be many, and i mean MANY, others to back them up because you were to arrogant to realize that....so if you want a fight you better be able to take on MANY people at a time for your not what be proclaimed as a man in our eyes right now..."Johnny Joe Doosh-Bag" seems more fitting now seriously if your gonna be a friggin ass here dont bother...just seriously leave and leave us be to our merry delight...we were doing fine while you were gone...
If thats what you want alright, I have seen most of you people, and ill tell you it would take a bunch of you. If you really wanted to have it like that though thats alright with me and my people. It doesnt matter to me. Just state a time and a place.
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:44 am

Hoody2006 wrote:
Seriously, you realize not that if you fight one of the people on here that there will be many, and i mean MANY, others to back them up because you were to arrogant to realize that....so if you want a fight you better be able to take on MANY people at a time for your not what be proclaimed as a man in our eyes right now..."Johnny Joe Doosh-Bag" seems more fitting now seriously if your gonna be a friggin ass here dont bother...just seriously leave and leave us be to our merry delight...we were doing fine while you were gone...
If thats what you want alright, I have seen most of you people, and ill tell you it would take a bunch of you. If you really wanted to have it like that though thats alright with me and my people. It doesnt matter to me. Just state a time and a place.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:16 am

Hoody2006 wrote:

What about East Cleveland at 2:00 am?.... we'll be there don't worry. If we're not just start screaming out racial slander, we'll hear you and we'll dance.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:35 am

Hoody2006 wrote:If thats what you want alright, I have seen most of you people, and ill tell you it would take a bunch of you. If you really wanted to have it like that though thats alright with me and my people. It doesnt matter to me. Just state a time and a place.
I'm gonna make you hurt all over.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:34 am

Jinchuu wrote:Hello, Neo. I'd still like to tell you about The Matrix.. wait, don't hang up. We don't have to talk about The Matrix, we could talk about.. stuff. Our favorite bands, girls that broke our hearts, or The Matrix.
Yaay! I remembered that at least one other person (beyond OrangeLounger) knew about this!!!
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:53 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
Jinchuu wrote:Hello, Neo. I'd still like to tell you about The Matrix.. wait, don't hang up. We don't have to talk about The Matrix, we could talk about.. stuff. Our favorite bands, girls that broke our hearts, or The Matrix.
Yaay! I remembered that at least one other person (beyond OrangeLounger) knew about this!!!
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:21 am

Hoody2006 wrote:

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:41 am

Hoody2006 wrote:
We're not the ones looking for a fight kid. You're the one going on saying how you could 'kick everyone's ass.' If you haven't noticed, we don't want a damn thing to do with you. If you can't stop running your mouth, just go away.
GO.THE.FUCK.AWAY.
Besides, if you come up here and try to pick fights, we'll just have you thrown in jail for assault and battery....isn't that cool? There's plenty of evidence for a premeditated crime right here on the forum, so if you were smart, you'd just stop talking.

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:23 pm

grubb is that you before the extra 300 hundred pounds
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

TheVaulting1
Standard
Standard

Post by TheVaulting1 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:27 pm

I got your back Hoody

yeah right ROFL

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:38 pm

i can kick your ass because i type in bigger text

OMG GUYS I CAN FIST FIGHT BETTER!!?!?!>!>!>!>!... BETTER NOT MESS WITH THIS SHIT OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE HER
insert code compile execute return

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:13 pm

....on drugs? :roll:

Oh come Hoody, making fun of Grubb's weight? That's
very mature of you! You know, if you're tired of people
messing with you, I've got a concept for you...

PROVE THEM WRONG.
Instead of flaunting how blatently immature you are, why not
show that everyone's been wrong about you, and you really
are a decent human being? Threatening to beat someone up
over the internet doesn't solve anything, especially when we all
live half a state away. I know I'm not gonna drive down there,
and if you're willing to drive all the way up here over this, well,
you should really find something better to do with your time.

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:05 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
Yipes, just yipes.

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:17 pm

Original Sin wrote:
Hoody2006 wrote:
We're not the ones looking for a fight kid. You're the one going on saying how you could 'kick everyone's ass.' If you haven't noticed, we don't want a damn thing to do with you. If you can't stop running your mouth, just go away.
GO.THE.FUCK.AWAY.
Besides, if you come up here and try to pick fights, we'll just have you thrown in jail for assault and battery....isn't that cool? There's plenty of evidence for a premeditated crime right here on the forum, so if you were smart, you'd just stop talking.
Technically it's just assualt right now, battery would be if he actually hit one of us, but they almost always throw attempted battery onto assualt charges.

I love watching the legal 101 lady on PBS, I found out a bunch of renter's rights stuff from her.
Last edited by Fagulous on Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.