Cats

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Cats

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:09 am

Cats! Discuss (please stay on topic, I'm getting tired of nonsense threads lately. Grow up!)

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:18 am

Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:21 am

SUKI SUKI SUKI NEKOCHAN KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII =^.^=

I said something of that nature to TaQa, and to my surprise, it meant something about a cat! So I thought, how apt for my topic discussing the qualities and people's opinions of our fine furry feline friends! HO HO HO JOLLY GOOD!

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:21 am

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 am

FLAKK wrote: Image
It's Goro-cat.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 am

My cat at home is sick. He limps when he walks and has a general lazyness about him. He's only 6, which isn't that old as far as cats go. My family hasn't yet taken him to the vet, they think he's got a virus or something. I have to admit I've never seen Filo (my cat) looking like this before. Does anyone know of any good sites involving cat care beyond Wikipedia and Petdoctor?

:3

I know some of you are cat lovers like me, so please help (and don't lock).

EDIT: I'll try and find a picture of him. He's a scruffy one, heh.
Last edited by Fluffyumpkins on Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:26 am

Meow, fellow feline fancier!

My deepest most sincere good wishes for your little friend!

What I suggest is a cat drill sergeant, one that will whip your cat into shape and getting him to stop being a pussy (do you get it, friend? A pussy! ho ho ho). Or perhaps feeding it Fruity Pebbles simply isn't very healthy!

I hope your cat ends up back in purrrrfect condition! HO HO HO!

If any wayward soul decides to lock this gift of the heavens in thread form, he is surely a despicale soul and wants every kitten in the world to die.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:38 am

Riot wrote:What I suggest is a cat drill sergeant, one that will whip your cat into shape and getting him to stop being a pussy (do you get it, friend? A pussy! ho ho ho)
Yowza Meowza! Why so vulgar?

Oh yeah? Does anyone besides me hate dogs? Dumb-butt dumb-mutts. Meow mix tastes better than Kibble anyway.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:42 am

Fluffyumpkins wrote:
Riot wrote:What I suggest is a cat drill sergeant, one that will whip your cat into shape and getting him to stop being a pussy (do you get it, friend? A pussy! ho ho ho)
Yowza Meowza! Why so vulgar?

Oh yeah? Does anyone besides me hate dogs? Dumb-butt dumb-mutts. Meow mix tastes better than Kibble anyway.

Don't get me started!

By the way Fluffyumpkins, you have a purrrrrrfectly adorable name! I want to squeeze it and love it almost as much as my kitten, Mr. Bootsn'such.

Sorry for my vulgar language, sometimes I get carried away when thinking about my favorite subject. I, too, hate those moungy mutts! When they're not rubbing their floppy anus holes across my victorian rug, they're licking all the peanut butter off of my testicles before my wife even gets a chance! Oh, those pesky troublemakers.

Look forward to helping you more, poster Fluffyumpkins!

TaQa
Standard
Standard

Post by TaQa » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:50 am

My cats like to go on adventures.

It's kinda like they're playing cops and robbers with each other, but instead of one being a cop, and the other being a robber, it's more like...they're both cats playing in a bush. Know what I'm saying?

And then once they're done playing cops and robbers, they usually get lost for anywhere from 3 to 5 days, and I have no godly idea where they're at, only to find out they've been sleeping underneath my bed the whole time.

And after I've rediscovered the cats, I know they must be exhausted, so I usually feed them. So I feed them the cat food, the dry cat food of course, because the canned food smell makes me vomit. Not that it matters to the cats, they like the taste of the vomit too, I just don't wanna vomit, that's gross.

ANYWAY, so I feed the cats and they are happy, and when my cats are happy, I am happy. And when my cats are happy, they like to tear the hell out everything. So I've learned that if the cats get happy, I just put them outside.

Then the cats play cowboys and indians. Well, its not exactly cowboys and indians, but its close enough. One cat will usually run really fast, and then stops and does something stupid, while the other cat sits around and gets fat because that's what she's good at.

I love my kitties :-)

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:10 am

my first thought was its not caturday but now this thread is made of win
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

CgSquall
Standard
Standard

Post by CgSquall » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 am

I have two kitties, although one is awesome and the other one sucks.

One is a true cat, hater of dogs, defender of justice, TRUE superhero at night(we all know it).

The other one acts like a dog, and quite honestly, is as stupid as one, so therefore, useless pet.

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:56 am

In before lock

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 am

True story...
When I was about 6 years old, I got in the car with my mom, she turned the ignition on, and we both heard a terrible crunching noise and saw fur literally flying up out of the hood of the car. Turns out a nice warm motor was where one of our cats had found to sleep. :shock: What's most remarkable about this story is that the cat suffered no serious injuries and lived, although with about 50% less fur than before.

Oh, and dogs suck; if you can't learn to poop in a box you're useless to me

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:55 am

The second pic was cut for your protection (and stomachs)...Jizzon

These are all very touching stories. This is such a good post, bringing all us cat lovers together don't you think? I guess.... I guess I just have some sort of magic.