Road Trip

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Road Trip

Post by letshavetea » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:56 pm

I am plannin a road trip to North Carolina soon... looks like I have to pass through Indy... a drive to NC is a 14 hour drive from Wisconsin here..... and I want something to do inbetween..... I have to go through Indy and so I figured you guys could help out with something fun and entertaining....... suggestions?

This really doesnt make any sense to me as to why I have to go down that far into indy.... instead of just like a straight shot to NC....

yahoo maps was like... the same so... yea :S

Anything interesting to do in Indy?

EDIT: looks like West Lafayette is along the path.... I'm up for some supernova...
Last edited by letshavetea on Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:26 pm

It is simply because we are the crossroads of America and all those highways meet here. ^_^

But there should be no problem in finding people to hang out with.

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:38 pm

Indy is also centrally located to several surrounding state's warehouse and factory districts so it's kind of conveinant. Plus when they built the intrerstates they couldn't buy out everybody's land to make everything a straight shot, plus you have to figure in geography.[/pseduo-smart]

Oh and if gay and 21 you could go to Talbott's drink overpriced drinks and stand in line to restroom for 20 minutes while watching people piss in the potted plants, or go to Greggs and stare in amazement at your ability to move freely through the bar and contemplate why they play such crappy music.