I'm sorry, but this is funny.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

O 16581 72452 5
Standard
Standard

Post by O 16581 72452 5 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:07 am

Yo,

I don't know Beatmaniac, i've noticed it's the ugly people that swing both ways because they have trouble attracting the opposite sex so they go for the rare people that are attracted to the same or both to give them a better chance because they're in a minority, while at the same time, they try to find that chick that has low self esteem and thinks they can't do better.

Those lesbians/fags/bi people are like "Ah, fuck it, they might be ugly, but it's hard finding someone else like them!".

;)
I was drunk when i posted that.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Wed May 17, 2006 7:39 am

i dunno about all that..i went to a montessori school up until 7th grade and i must say, we definitly had no 'confused' people. after montessori i went into the public school circuit...same with in middle school, a few people dressed like women but that was protesting dress codes because they were discriminating on only women. there was no 'bi-sexual craziness' crowd except for the really weird people who were into having sex at 12 and getting each other preggart. i think this homosexuality thing is a recent trend and it makes me think, will this new society create people who think they're gay, start up a life and then at age 40 have a huge breakdown and 'go straight'? that'd be quite interesting seeing as the opposite happens a lot.

as for the emotional growth, yeah i agree with you there.
insert code compile execute return

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Post by danc1005 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:32 pm

Lol that's why I used to be a wigger...then I lost weight and stopped wearing Wal*Mart clothes :).

-Dan

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Wed May 17, 2006 3:03 pm

I didn't mean bi people, I ment the goths, wiggers, and other "types" of people. He hasn't fallen into a category yet.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed May 17, 2006 4:03 pm

They found out how to reproduce :shock:
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

lgolem
Heavy
Heavy

Post by lgolem » Thu May 18, 2006 3:42 am

BeatmaniacIIDX wrote:Actually... This kid falls into the research I've been doing. Around the age of 12-13, kids start having "boyfriends and girlfriends". And most turn out normal. However, I and many other people were rejected then and while it may seem stupid to us at our age, when you're that age, it hits you hard with the way the media preaches at you. I for one was slightly overweight, and was rejected several times in 5th grade. No one "cool" wanted to hang out with me, so.. I hung out with the bad kids. Being immature and perverted in 6th grade puts you at number one bad ass. You get into more and more trouble until something really big happens, either A, it becomes legal trouble or B, something within the family.

Now enter 13, in middle school, you try to mature a bit, but it all goes to hell pretty quickly. Trouble and all that continues, crowd you hang out with changes, and you discover manipulation and pity. Usually, in the last 5-6 years, it's been "I want to kill myself". People believe you at first and try to comfort you. People will think you're depressed and whatever, but in reality, you're having emotional growing pains. All you want is to be happy, but you never will be at that time because you really don't know what you want. This continues for another year to a year and a half, and in that time, you get your goths, wiggers, etc.
That is like psychology or some freaky crap like that....I honestly went through a phase where I would say I am going to kill myself and no one cared, some said "Can I watch" or "Go ahead and do it no one will miss you". And it was all cause I felt alone, I had very few friends and of course no one would date me.....why would they, I sat at home playing FF7 all the time. Even though I said it then I never even meant it, NOW I did say it my Junior year and no one believed me, and that day I actually did try...obviously I didn't do it...it seems like guys do this crap as like a pitty card, in hope that some girl will look there way and confort them....heck that is why I did stuff like this...lol. Wow, I just remembered all my crappy middle school memories all at once....lol....middle school sucked. I fell into the nerd catagory, playing magic the gathering talking about games and all. And of course I had a hard time after the Columbine incident. I remember one time getting expelled cause this one kid heard on the news that Violent Video Games are the cause of Columbine so he came up to me being a smart alic saying "Are you going to kill us?" and I said "What?" he said "I heard that violent video games are what cause the Columbine incident, and you play games all the time, are you going to kill us" and I smiled and said "If video games made me violent I would have shot every last freaking one of you by now".......boy I was dumb in middle school.

BeatmaniacIIDX
Standard
Standard

Post by BeatmaniacIIDX » Thu May 18, 2006 3:55 am

Yeah, same here. Except I didn't get expelled for threatening to kill 6 girls who set me up and said I sexually harassed them. And I actually didn't, that's the interesting thing.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Thu May 18, 2006 7:18 am

Nice stories.

And is it just me or are all these types of people all atracted to ddr?

Im leaving this place
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy