Valentine's day is a conspiracy!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

DjKARL
Standard
Standard

Valentine's day is a conspiracy!

Post by DjKARL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:36 pm

I hate Valentine's day, so Imma go to the dive club down on campus and score with some drunk chicks! That or weep quietly in my room as another year goes by without valentines (i.e. FU Dana)

Hey...bitterness is the new procedure here for Captain Charisma...cause that's how I roll!

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:27 pm

*hug* You shouldn't feel so bad on V-day...it's a time to feel the love that is all around us...

And there's cheap chocolate the next day!! :twisted:

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:35 am

I'm going to take my cat to the low cost spay/neuter clinic with my boyfriend. We wanted to make Valentine's day special this year. :wink:

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:16 am

I'm actually trying to be cheery this valentines day. I'm still single, but that's ok...I don't have to stress and worry about going out and doing anything special. Nope, I can do whatever the hell I wanna do.
I'm beginning to think relationships are over-rated anyway. Yeah, this is monumental coming from a hopeless romantic. I still have that desire to find love and happiness and spend time with beautiful woman and yadda yadda yadda, but I know I'm just gonna wind up miserable if I latch on to some random girl. I'm gonna take my time, and if someone super special comes along, hey why not...but I'm tired of going out of my way and obsessing about girls, just because I 'need to be in a relationship.'
Honestly, I think I'm better off single, but I certainly don't want to be single my whole life either.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:27 am

every year....

soon enough people are going to start saying their extravagant plans for what they are going to do with their loved ones on that day and the rediculus amount of money they feel they needed to spend just so that their significants will feel "loved"....

but then of course im just gunna use the overall cheery mood of the day to ask out a girl and make it all romantic and smooshy... lol

now dont forget about March 14th...

Jinchuu
Standard
Standard

Post by Jinchuu » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:59 am

Who needs companionship on Valentine's Day when there's booze and video games? I'm my own party! Wooooooooo!

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:05 am

Jinchuu wrote:Who needs companionship on Valentine's Day when there's booze and video games? I'm my own party! Wooooooooo!
this man speaks words of great wisdom. study them with great care.
insert code compile execute return

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:13 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:SO, the MORAL of the story is: TELL EVERYONE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF. CHICKS DIG SUICIDAL GUYS.
just in case anyone missed that quote in the random thoughts thread, I thought it might fit in here too with the current discussion :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:34 am

Green Tea wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:SO, the MORAL of the story is: TELL EVERYONE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF. CHICKS DIG SUICIDAL GUYS.
just in case anyone missed that quote in the random thoughts thread, I thought it might fit in here too with the current discussion :D
XD Thanks.

I don't have to be lonely this year, so this thread isn't for me. *score one for Mosh and GoR, going on six months*

But Yume's right. Cheap chocolate the next day. Keep that in mind.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:*score one for Mosh and GoR, going on six months*
grats :) actually my 6 month anniversary is in 2 days :), but it'll be sad celebrating the 6 month anniversary and valentines day 1000 miles apart :(... but oh well :) I got a $168 plane ticket for the summer!!!! round TRIP! I couldn't believe how good of a price I got.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:18 pm

Green Tea wrote:I got a $168 plane ticket for the summer!!!! round TRIP! I couldn't believe how good of a price I got.
Riding in cargo with the mexicans?

WhiteDragon
Heavy
Heavy

Post by WhiteDragon » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:19 pm

Green Tea wrote:I got a $168 plane ticket for the summer!!!! round TRIP! I couldn't believe how good of a price I got.
Would you mind telling me where you found a price like that. I've been looking into airfare myself recently.
Original Sin wrote:Besides, this is IndyDDR...honestly. What do you expect?

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:29 pm

Join me, fellow love-haters and lonely nerds. Join me as we sail the seas of blue and the seas of red and hunt down this thing they call the Love Boat.

and promptly fire ze missles into it.
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:45 pm

SirPhobos wrote:Join me, fellow love-haters and lonely nerds. Join me as we sail the seas of blue and the seas of red and hunt down this thing they call the Love Boat.

and promptly fire ze missles into it.
Love piracy ahoy! YAR! :D

roxygurl
Standard
Standard

pirates

Post by roxygurl » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:49 pm

yeah.... recently single.... again.... so yay! *sarcasm* for valentines day!

Piracy? yes! i wanna b a pirate! missles r pretty! :D
I wish i was as cool as Chelsea... wait thats me!