Teh World Famous End-of-the-year Special post

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

DjKARL
Standard
Standard

Teh World Famous End-of-the-year Special post

Post by DjKARL » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:38 pm

Thread to tell the most memorable moments that you had in 2005...ready....set...post!

The most memorable thing I remember was the club scene that I had "fell" back into once I got to Kansas...it's just like Broad Ripple with the exception that all the ladies are college aged and all corn-fed midwestern types ( loves soldiers, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes...tres formidable!) and there are other beers out there other than Bud...our Class 6 (store of liquid libations aka the booze joint) sells like...20 different varieties of beer hot and cold...close second would be being in Louisiana about an hour north of where Katrina hit and leaving the area a day before it touched down...I remember coming back to the base and getting chills and thinking 'I was right there...I should still be there helping out', but being unable to help because of our lack of staff numbers at the time...still kinda bothers me today...anyways, that's a pretty good start to these posts! Comence!

bunnydreams
Standard
Standard

Post by bunnydreams » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:40 pm

the most memorable?....I can't just pick one.

This year was pretty hard for me, I had alot of bad luck. I guess the one achievement was that I actually moved out of my house finally. However, this sparked the next chain of bad occurances to happen. I really don't want to talk about them on here. Lets just say my parents don't even want to talk to me anymore..-_-..I'm trying to talk things out with them but it doesnt seem to be working out. I hope for 2006 things will be better and I can start my new life down in Indy, I want to try and move down there within the next couple months.
:O

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:57 pm

bunnydreams wrote:the most memorable?....I can't just pick one.
Same here...

I mean I starte da new job at Jiffy Lube...fucking Jiffy lube!

Broke up with a rather long time boyfriend...

Decided on a major finally.... ^_^
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:20 am

Mom got boob cancer, Dad got Blood Clots, BF's mom died, my car died, mom's cancer went into remission, dad's blood clots cleared up, I went to Cape Cod for vacation, got a promotion, and a kitty.

Crappy year ended up pretty decent after all.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:50 am

most memorable moment was when we turned our house into a club for a week and had people in and out partying the entire time....that was a crazy week

most depressing was putting my dog down...we grew up together :cry:

most empowering was paying off tuition for next year so I can go to school
insert code compile execute return

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:40 pm

Good things: Got a great boyfriend, survived through more classes, sticking with the same job here for a while, got another job at a place I'd really wanted a position in...ehm...ate pumpkin bisque...n_x Other cool stuff, too! Whee!

Bad things: Still friends with Jeff. :cry: Need to fix that. Lolz......
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:31 pm

got new fork, sold computer, got a downhill bike agian after my last one got stolen 3 years ago, became a freshmaker, pooped on my coke

bike - http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/648/pbpic648564.jpg not mine but its the same bike and my card reader for my camrea is broke
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:16 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote: Bad things: Still friends with Jeff. :cry: Need to fix that. Lolz......
This makes me very sad. Now I'm going to lock myself in your car and strip. Naked. (bring your camera!)

This year for me was kinda lame. I bought people Christmas presents this year (GASP!), and I got my turntables and sampler. I just...don't have anywhere to put them. They currently reside on my floor in a cozy spot next to my bed. Oh, and Omega One jams pretty hard. Just FYI.