Fuck Bush.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Fuck Bush.

Post by sam » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:08 pm

I'd say more but I'd probably be deported as a terrorist.
insert code compile execute return

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:38 pm

indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:58 pm

I remember when I found out that he got re-elected My friend and I were speechless. What is america thinking, your supposed to learn from history am I correct?
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:20 pm

people only want what's infront of their faces. they're not aware that people can have evil business tactics and alterior motifs for actions. does *anyone* want the war in iraq to continue? i mean seriously. Wasting our money and people's lives on a lost cause just to play police with oil.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:58 pm

The patriot act is up for renewal.
I'm pretty sure the damn thing will wind up renewed, too...despite the fact that people should be well aware of what it is by now.

sam
Heavy
Heavy

Post by sam » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:17 pm

it was already voted to not be renewed but as per bush's speech today it doesn't matter, he'll do whatever the hell he wants because he's a facist racist pig who wants his oil from the evil evil al quieda.

or wait a minute maybe we just want to bust some marijuana growers, a kid, websites and photographers since they're the ones driving planes into towers
We know that a two-minute phone conversation between somebody linked to al Qaeda here and an operative overseas could lead directly to the loss of thousands of lives. To save American lives, we must be able to act fast and to detect these conversations so we can prevent new attacks.

So, consistent with U.S. law and the Constitution, I authorize the interception of international communications of people with known links to al Qaeda and related terrorist organizations.

This program is carefully reviewed approximately every 45 days to ensure it is being used properly. Leaders in the United States Congress have been briefed more than a dozen times on this program.

And it has been effective in disrupting the enemy while safeguarding our civil liberties. This program has targeted those with known links to al Qaeda.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/19/ ... index.html

lying sack of shit

and i saw a great bumper sticker i really want "at least nobody died when clinton lied." AND HE WAS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY HELPING OUR NATION. BUSH IS RUNNING US SO FAR INTO THE GROUND I'M SURE WE'LL BE BLOWN UP BY BOMBS BEFORE HE FINISHES HIS STUPID RAMPAGE ON OIL.

http://www.geocities.com/dlbntspy/patriot.html

ugh...ok...breathe.

you know what else? a good friend of mine was expelled from school and isn't being allowed into ANY school in the state. He has to be homeschooled. He's "dangerous" because he was being sarcastic with a friend and said you should bring a gun to school and shoot him and the other person on instant messanger played along with the joke as that's how they found humor in subjects. A kid at the other person's house saw the conversation, reported it to the police and said friend is now facing felony charges brought by our lovely patriot act. he's 17 and has never even killed a bird.

truthfully though, i can't wait until the democratic party is considered a terrorist threat and we get a legal watergate.

roxygurl
Standard
Standard

ha...

Post by roxygurl » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:55 pm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library ... -obgyn.htm yeah definitely check this out.... it's bush at his.... "best"
I wish i was as cool as Chelsea... wait thats me!

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:59 am

you think this is bad, imagine how bad it'd be if kerry was president.

I'm glad i voted for bush.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:18 am

CaseyDidder wrote:you think this is bad, imagine how bad it'd be if kerry was president.

I'm glad i voted for bush.
In this case, I don't think we would have won either way. However, no one really knows if Kerry would have done any worse, or any better. Either way you look at it though, we were pretty much fucked from the get go last election.
There'd better be a decent candidate on the bill next election (assuming we make it that far) or I'm gonna crack some damn heads. This is nuts.

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:39 am

Bush is a horrible, horrible president who has seriously damaged our international reputation, trampled all over our civil rights, bogged us down in an unnecessary and expensive war, and further blurred the line between politics and religion.

sam
Heavy
Heavy

Post by sam » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:51 am

i urge all people of indyddr that are of age and are registered voters to write your senator and representatives your voices upon coming up votes, issues and anything you feel strongly about. Nothing in our nation will change if we don't speak up. It is our duty as citizens to tell our government how we feel on current affairs and our opinion on things these representatives will be voting on.

Hopefully if enough people start to follow the actual system our Nation might do something positive for itself finally after 100 years of crap.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:12 am

sam wrote:our Nation might do something positive
lol

I don't vote, though, even though I've been able to for about 5 years. I don't feel it's worth my time.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:33 am

Why vote when we have a great system we call the electoral college? The electoral college doesn't need you to vote, they're just going to look at who is better of the two(because they don't care about independant or green) and vote the exact opposite of that.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:49 am

hascoolnickname wrote:Why vote when we have a great system we call the electoral college? The electoral college doesn't need you to vote, they're just going to look at who is better of the two(because they don't care about independant or green) and vote the exact opposite of that.
That's not really true at all. I agree the electoral college is a useless waste, but 'Faithless electors' have never changed the outcome of an election, and in the last one hundred years the election has always gone to the candidate who got the most popular votes...

except in 2000 of course :x

I don't understand why people complain about the government yet refuse to get involved because they think it's hopeless. Listen to sam's advice; we live in a democracy, people. Say something! Get involved! Vote!

FLAKK
Heavy
Heavy

Post by FLAKK » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:39 am

From what I read in here, many of you dislike Bush yet you don't vote so your opinion on who's in office right now doesn't mean a damn thing and WON'T be recognized by people like me who DID vote (if your not of age to vote, ignore this). I voted Bush for two reasons. I watched the debates and Kerry kept saying the same thing over and over again. Secondly, I feel the one in office durring a war should stay in office until it's over or at least until it's settled down alot.

Another thing, no one is stopping you from voting someone other than Bush or Kerry. Hell, YOU could run for president if you wanted to, it IS a democracy.
Yea, I'm like Mother Teresa, except I pwn.