The Moives (game)

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

goten444
Standard
Standard

The Moives (game)

Post by goten444 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:28 pm

Have you tryed it out??

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Re: The Moives (game)

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:34 pm

goten444 wrote:Have you tryed it out??
*Tried

-.-
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Re: The Moives (game)

Post by Green Tea » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:11 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:
goten444 wrote:Have you tryed it out??
*Tried

-.-

comes out in 3 days there buddeh :D but I did try it, and it's really fun :D forget everything you heard
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:56 pm

It's a very bad sign when there are five words in a post and one of them is spelled incorrectly.

So spelling nazis indeed.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:09 pm

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:It's a very bad sign when there are five words in a post and one of them is spelled incorrectly.

Or when I see this note that my manager left on the hostess stand today that read: "Hostesses, don't hide behind the podium or else it will get taken away permetly. You must open the door for every customer that comes into the resturant . If you don't understand ask someone smarter than you."

And yes, those words were spelled incorrectly. How embarrassing to misspell restaurant wrong when you work at one, and then have the nerve to put that last comment. Grr! And yes, I am a MAJOR spelling nazi! :)
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:05 pm

is it just me or is movies also spelled wrong...
Team KIMO represent!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:50 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:It's a very bad sign when there are five words in a post and one of them is spelled incorrectly.

Or when I see this note that my manager left on the hostess stand today that read: "Hostesses, don't hide behind the podium or else it will get taken away permetly. You must open the door for every customer that comes into the resturant . If you don't understand ask someone smarter than you."

And yes, those words were spelled incorrectly. How embarrassing to misspell restaurant wrong when you work at one, and then have the nerve to put that last comment. Grr! And yes, I am a MAJOR spelling nazi! :)
Oooooh, I feel your pain!

My manager is so sweet. She's a great lady, and I really appreciate all the hard work she puts into our store. But...dear god...she has terrible grammar and spelling. Actually, a lot of people at our store are poorly educated in articulation. So it makes for a very interesting conversation when not a dozen words in, my brain is screaming "It's WERE!!! 'We WERE going out,' not 'We WAS going out'!"

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:49 am

XxJennaxX wrote:Or when I see this note that my manager left on the hostess stand today that read: "Hostesses, don't hide behind the podium or else it will get taken away permetly. You must open the door for every customer that comes into the resturant . If you don't understand ask someone smarter than you."

Oh you should work at the restaurant that I worked at :D My boss was from Iran and he could not spell AT ALL. He used to make up words that would sound right but not fit in, or have completely phonetic spelling. like twomorrow. We always made fun of him :D
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:18 pm

I'm amused that an entire topic has been derailed over spelling--which is notoriously bad here anyway.

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:29 pm

Ho wrote:I'm amused that an entire topic has been derailed over spelling--which is notoriously bad here anyway.
lol yeah.
Team KIMO represent!

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:41 pm

HE'S SO APPY!
insert code compile execute return

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:42 pm

sam wrote:Image

HE'S SO APPY!
hahaha. that is just wrong.
Team KIMO represent!

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:22 pm

rofl wow, great picture

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:44 pm

Green Tea wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:Or when I see this note that my manager left on the hostess stand today that read: "Hostesses, don't hide behind the podium or else it will get taken away permetly. You must open the door for every customer that comes into the resturant . If you don't understand ask someone smarter than you."

Oh you should work at the restaurant that I worked at :D My boss was from Iran and he could not spell AT ALL. He used to make up words that would sound right but not fit in, or have completely phonetic spelling. like twomorrow. We always made fun of him :D
:lol: Thats funny but at least he has what I consider a valid excuse. I work with someone that was born and raised in America, yet he can't spell worth a crap on a lot of very basic words at lot of them aren't even close phonetically. Like Thirsday, papper, scedule, higeen, so on and so one, we make fun of him alot. :D

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:55 pm

My violin teacher is a dumbfuck when it comes to spelling. She spells the word "clef" (as in treble clef) as "cleft."

Oh, and people get really mad at me when I spell it "favourite," "colour," and "doughnut." Oh, and "drive-through" instead of "drive-thru." "Thru" is nothing even close to a word.
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch