Pranks, Part II

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Pranks, Part II

Post by letshavetea » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:48 am

a little over a year ago I posted a topic like this on these forums. Before the extreme redoing of the website.

This year (like last year) the prank was for the same person, for the same reason. It was my best friend Samantha's birthday. I managed to entirely fill her locker with styrofoam packing peanuts and it was awesome.

http://media.putfile.com/Packing-peanuts

hehe Im the guy in the bright green shirt... the camera man is an idiot and he cut the film too quick... at the end when she is saying "whats in here" keven (the camera man) responds packing peanuts..... when really I had a teddy bear sitting in a basket under all the peanuts and thats what she was asking about... cause she could only see the basket

The video is in Quicktime Format... so if you dont have quicktime... you cant watch

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:51 am

OH BUT TO BE 16 AND BE FREE *dreams*
insert code compile execute return

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:54 pm

Hay, scroll down for my sweet prank (omg it was so funny!)

MADE YOU LOOK! YOU GOT PRANKED AGAIN SUCKA!

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:11 pm

Oh, shat, I have beenst Punk'd!

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:26 pm

I applaud the cinematography!

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:14 pm

Haha. Well done.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:13 pm

Would've been better it it was Spam.
Signatures sure are awesome.

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:02 pm

omg well

At the end of grade 13 me and my friends went to school and spray painted the entire parking lot in our school colours.

Oh, and on the last day of school we had tye dye school robes made and wore those. God it was awesome.

And when I was a 12er, the 13ers that year let one of the giant tortoises out of the greenhouse and it ran around the halls shitting everywhere. Although that wasn't very funny in the end, because it was really really scared with people running around it, so me and my friends brought it leaves and led it back to its home.
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:13 pm

dancing queen iu wrote:...let one of the giant tortoises out of the greenhouse and it ran around the halls shitting everywhere. Although that wasn't very funny in the end, because it was really really scared with people running around it, so me and my friends brought it leaves and led it back to its home.
you had giant tortises at your school?? that is bizzare
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:27 pm

Green Tea wrote:
dancing queen iu wrote:...let one of the giant tortoises out of the greenhouse and it ran around the halls shitting everywhere. Although that wasn't very funny in the end, because it was really really scared with people running around it, so me and my friends brought it leaves and led it back to its home.
Yep. Two Galapagos Island tortoises, Myrna and Clyde, on loan (or whatever you call it) from....I think the National Zoo in Ottawa. They're still at our school. We have a whole big like eco-zone for them. It's really neat, for like hands-on biology and such. We've also got a greenhouse w/an orchid garden and some other animals too.

I miss my school. :(
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Fagulous
Standard
Standard

Post by Fagulous » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:27 pm

dancing queen iu wrote:
Green Tea wrote:
Yep. Two Galapagos Island tortoises, Myrna and Clyde, on loan (or whatever you call it) from....I think the National Zoo in Ottawa. They're still at our school. We have a whole big like eco-zone for them. It's really neat, for like hands-on biology and such. We've also got a greenhouse w/an orchid garden and some other animals too.

I miss my school. :(
Damn American Public Schools really do suck. :cry: