Good ridence

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:09 am

God Of Rock wrote:Extra Moral/Underlying Message: We need to hold a 'Kick Hoody's Ass'
party.
If that will make you feel better go for it.
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:53 am

Hoody2006 wrote:
God Of Rock wrote:Extra Moral/Underlying Message: We need to hold a 'Kick Hoody's Ass'
party.
If that will make you feel better go for it.

aww, morning post before school. ahahahaha

Mei-Mei
Standard
Standard

Post by Mei-Mei » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:27 am

SirPhobos wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:ps dancing queen, sorry, I'm not legal yet.
Fujiwara Bunta wrote: fuck my girlfriend
ZOMG STATUTORY RAPE LMAO.
:lol:
ZOMG YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:46 pm

I just felt like chiming in because this argument is stupid. Can we stop it?

Over on somethingawful, a person had signed up for the forum and asked how and what kind of gun to get. He ended up murdering two people and commiting suicide. What's the point in provoking people? It's stupid redundant arguments just like this that bring people to the point of doing stupid things. He might have been mentally challenged but still, what's the point in provoking this kind of behavior out of people? Are you unable to stand up for yourself in real life? Maybe you should step back and think for a second what is really pissing you off so much and fix that rather then take your frustratitions out on the internet.

It's stupid, inhumane and retarded.

In conclusion, you're all a bunch of kids.
insert code compile execute return

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:10 pm

Well sam, i apoligize for havin you read such tripe...yet it still behooves me ta ask that this thread be locked.

SirPhobos
Standard
Standard

Post by SirPhobos » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:53 pm

Mei-Mei wrote:
SirPhobos wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:ps dancing queen, sorry, I'm not legal yet.
Fujiwara Bunta wrote: fuck my girlfriend
ZOMG STATUTORY RAPE LMAO.
:lol:
ZOMG YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jealous of what, exactly? :roll:

Hell, you're the one who should be jealous. :wink:
I got my propaganda, I got revisionism.
I got my violence in high-def ultra-realism.
All a part of this great nation.

ShammerS
Standard
Standard

Post by ShammerS » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:14 pm

sam wrote: Over on somethingawful, a person had signed up for the forum and asked how and what kind of gun to get. He ended up murdering two people and commiting suicide. .
LOL

Thank you for my daily chuckle.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:30 pm

XxJennaxX wrote:
party.
And an Allusive Gold one, as well. He's much worse than Hoody.
Not really. I can actually see once I stopped being a dumbass and went and reread all his posts that he was just defending himself.
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

***WILLIS***
Standard
Standard

Post by ***WILLIS*** » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:11 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:
party.
Not really. I can actually see once I stopped being a dumbass and went and reread all his posts that he was just defending himself.
wow someone finally noticed! lol

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:44 am

XxJennaxX wrote:
party.
It's AllusiveGold, and I'm not to be compared to Hoody. Plus, you don't even know me.

AllusiveGold
Standard
Standard

Post by AllusiveGold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:51 am

Hoody2006 wrote:
this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish.
This is coming from a really smart guy............................that dropped out of high school and is always working on his crap car, with his crap friends, and even crappier hair.
Your a fuckin stupid ass faggot that needs to eat crack and die. Why don't you come up to our side of town so we can own the living fuck outta you queer. I may not know EITHER of you personally, but you give me a bad fucking name. SO FUCKING WHAT he dropped out of high school? I bet the guy knows a HELL of alot more about cars than YOU. Whatcha gonna do when ur drivin and ur shit breaks down and ur MILES away from anything? HMMM AT LEAST SOMEONE has an idea. HAHA and if you think his hair is crap, you have shitty style fag. I've done nothing on these boards yet. But YOU mother fucker, YOU give me a reason to talk shit now. I hope you drink piss and die. Go post your faggoty little shit somewhere else. No one cares about either of us or even this post which is fine by all means.

TheVaulting1
Standard
Standard

Post by TheVaulting1 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:59 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
Hoody2006 wrote:
this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish.
This is coming from a really smart guy............................that dropped out of high school and is always working on his crap car, with his crap friends, and even crappier hair.
Your a fuckin stupid ass faggot that needs to eat crack and die. Why don't you come up to our side of town so we can own the living fuck outta you queer. I may not know EITHER of you personally, but you give me a bad fucking name. SO FUCKING WHAT he dropped out of high school? I bet the guy knows a HELL of alot more about cars than YOU. Whatcha gonna do when ur drivin and ur shit breaks down and ur MILES away from anything? HMMM AT LEAST SOMEONE has an idea. HAHA and if you think his hair is crap, you have shitty style fag. I've done nothing on these boards yet. But YOU mother fucker, YOU give me a reason to talk shit now. I hope you drink piss and die. Go post your faggoty little shit somewhere else. No one cares about either of us or even this post which is fine by all means.
Thats your fault you have a bad name, what did he do to give you a bad name. Are you like 12 or something? easy with the profanity

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:13 am

'He' meaning you, of course?

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:14 am

AllusiveGold wrote:
XxJennaxX wrote:
party.
It's AllusiveGold, and I'm not to be compared to Hoody. Plus, you don't even know me.
I'll compare you to whoever the hell I want. And that's right, I don't know you. And considering all your childish and stupid posts, I really don't want to know you. Kthxbai!
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

God Of Rock
Standard
Standard

Post by God Of Rock » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:18 am