Good ridence

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Fujiwara Bunta
Standard
Standard

Post by Fujiwara Bunta » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:00 am

sam wrote:DIGLETT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ahahahaha

malictus
Heavy
Heavy

Post by malictus » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:09 am

Several things to say here:

First, I agree that Rosa Parks was just a symbol, an icon. She was just a regular person, just like anyone else. That is precisely the point; what she did was something anyone should be able to do.

Second, I'm fully aware of MLK's shortcomings, his marital problems, etc. Does that change the value of his message? I can think of a great many US presidents who had similar problems. Have you read his 'I Have a Dream' speech? He wasn't asking for special treatment; he was asking for a 'color-blind' society, where people wouldn't see color as a factor at all.

The problem is that in our modern society we have tried to erase racism by passing laws and modifying what people are able to say. Programs like affirmative action aren't making people less racist. We can't pass laws to change people's opinions.

I guess my overall point is that I think it's hard for us, in 2005, to picture how it was only 50 years ago, when black people were treated as inferior citezens, LEGALLY. Don't you think that was a horrible injustice?

fpd
Standard
Standard

Post by fpd » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:50 am

UnLiMiTeDmAxX wrote:Do we owe Indians? lol :lol:

Casey knows I'm cool with him but yes some of the comments he makes are irrelevant to a forum as this. That's where I disagree with him. I mean I've known him for a few years and have grown to just sit back and laugh at him because I do and always will see him as a groupie who wears girl pants.

I can laugh at him just as much as he laughs at other ppl. I mean look at this.....
http://www.indyddr.com/photos/picdispla ... 1&pic=0033
That's my friend Raven in the BG.
YAGUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:34 pm

Fujiwara Bunta wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:this is why i'm glad i don't post on BBS'es like this anymore. i can take a big big step back and laugh and call you ALL childish. ;)
thanx..
seriously. you're all arguing on a DDR forum. what do you really accomplish? besides being pathetic, and all
Fujiwara aren't you like 15?

Plus you argued with me about gay people and Canada several times...
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Mei-Mei
Standard
Standard

Post by Mei-Mei » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:06 pm

dancing queen iu wrote:
Fujiwara Bunta wrote:
AllusiveGold wrote: thanx..
seriously. you're all arguing on a DDR forum. what do you really accomplish? besides being pathetic, and all
Fujiwara aren't you like 15?

Plus you argued with me about gay people and Canada several times...
No he's damn near 18.

It's the internet. WHO CARES.

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:45 pm

Yeah fujiwara is probably 18 now, my best friend lives down the street and we always see him working on his car, because he dropped out of high school. their was a joke at school that he quit to become a Pro DDR player. ROFL, its so funny seeing him hes probably sitting in front of his house right now with his nasty girlfriend, regretting why he quit high school. ROFL
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:50 pm

Hoody2006 wrote:Yeah fujiwara is probably 18 now, my best friend lives down the street and we always see him working on his car, because he dropped out of high school. their was a joke at school that he quit to become a Pro DDR player. ROFL, its so funny seeing him hes probably sitting in front of his house right now with his nasty girlfriend, regretting why he quit high school. ROFL
this coming from the guy scared to say anything to anybody's face. You are one of those kids who is jealous of all the others aren't you. You used to ride joe's nuts until he stopped playing ddr, what happened? What joe does with is life is none of your concern, unless you have some deep emotional feelings for him.

XxJennaxX
Standard
Standard

Post by XxJennaxX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:38 pm

Hoody2006 wrote:Yeah fujiwara is probably 18 now, my best friend lives down the street and we always see him working on his car, because he dropped out of high school. their was a joke at school that he quit to become a Pro DDR player. ROFL, its so funny seeing him hes probably sitting in front of his house right now with his nasty girlfriend, regretting why he quit high school. ROFL
You go to Decatur. It's not like dropping out ACTUALLY makes a difference. Joe dropping out probably gave him a better education. Besides, I know Joe quite well, and he's quite the intellectual.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies."

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:47 pm

I don't know a single person who is intelligent who can't make it through HIGH SCHOOL. For god's sake it's daycare.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:10 pm

i'd have to agree, i got an award for not doing a single and i mean not a drop of homework. i got by because i got As on every test...pissed all my teachers off but hey, it is pretty fucking easy.

college on the other hand....ugh....having to actually do work is annoying so nay to that
insert code compile execute return

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:25 pm

sam wrote:college on the other hand....ugh....having to actually do work is annoying so nay to that
But college is good too if you find a major that you really enjoy, like for me, chemistry. Go chemistry... yes.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:40 pm

sam wrote:i'd have to agree, i got an award for not doing a single and i mean not a drop of homework. i got by because i got As on every test...pissed all my teachers off but hey, it is pretty fucking easy.

college on the other hand....ugh....having to actually do work is annoying so nay to that
umm, bullshit?

The past 2 six weeks I havent done almost any homework but have aced all the tests, i mean like 98 out of 100'es, and im failing almost everything excpet for gym. I wish i could do that.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Hoody2006
Standard
Standard

Post by Hoody2006 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:50 pm

CaseyDidder wrote:
this coming from the guy scared to say anything to anybody's face. You are one of those kids who is jealous of all the others aren't you. You used to ride joe's nuts until he stopped playing ddr, what happened? What joe does with is life is none of your concern, unless you have some deep emotional feelings for him.
No this is coming from the guy that laughed in Joes face all the time, and casey ive told you id meet you anywhere, but all you say is gameworks it would be nice to meet somewhere other than gameworks to settle stuff.
I was so jealous of joe, ROFL he was one of the best i knew that played the GAME thats all it was, i just didnt like him we was annoying and smelled pretty bad. Most of the people at school would also agree with me
if it doesnt matter who wins or loses then why do they keep score
-Vince Lombardi-

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:09 pm

Ok, you're ragging on Joe for dropping out of high school, assuming he's some sort of dimwitted brute...but you're the one who's acting like it.
Take a step back and look at yourself man. Every time someone says ANYTHING the first thing you want is to fight. It's the internet, we're not here to fight. If you want a fight, go scream racial slurs in the inner city, you'll get all you want.
So what if Joe likes working on his car? His personal life is really none of your goddamned business. Grow up, or get the fuck out of here.
Can't you rub two brain cells together and find a better way to settle things than fighting? Surely, if you're so much smarter than Joe, it should be simple for you. Use that quality education and start using your brain, not your fists to settle things, before you wind up in jail for assault over something stupid.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:10 pm

Potter wrote:umm, bullshit?

The past 2 six weeks I havent done almost any homework but have aced all the tests, i mean like 98 out of 100'es, and im failing almost everything excpet for gym. I wish i could do that.
you just suck that's all
insert code compile execute return