Alias and Nicknames

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:33 am

I'm known as either Chris or Aspen(or aspenddr and aspen20)...that's all that I know of. Well, there are the times where I'm called by my last name, or Diceman, Andrew Dice Clay, Diceronni, etc...

...but you can call me Chris or Aspen 8) :wink:

Juwi bean
Standard
Standard

Post by Juwi bean » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:49 am

Ooh, my turn! My name is Juwi bean ^^ but it wasn't always.

My named used to be ChibiUsaMeow because I say meow...and my nickname from my best friend in highschool was ChibiUsa (from Sailor Moon). Then I became Chibi, but because Natsume was also a Chibi, we had to differentiate. She was Chibi (heart) and I was Chibi (star). Like Candy heart and star. But then I felt like a new name. Juli is my real name and Juwi is what Andrew (UberAvonDancer) called me as a cute nickname. So I thought Juwi bean sounded cute. I believe I was talking to Brian (Ho, derr) online and he said he liked it. so I kept it.
i am cute. my panda's bigger than your panda.
Avon Otaku

XeRo
Standard
Standard

Do what?

Post by XeRo » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:44 pm

I suppose I don't have a way to explain my nickname, I just one day decided it and it stuck...Most of my friends who know me well enough simply call me XeRo now, but the name's Travis. Oh, and yeah it came from an Anime that is where I got the idea for the name.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Alias and Nicknames

Post by chocobojoe » Thu May 14, 2009 9:29 am

I'm Joseph, but most people call me Joe. Some people on the internet know me as ChocoboJoe or Helix Eternal.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Re: Alias and Nicknames

Post by letshavetea » Tue May 19, 2009 8:13 am

lol Joe nice bumpage

Most of you know I go by Llama Juice these days, I just keep the tea name here for the lulz