The Grubb's Valentine O' Ramma

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

TylerHHS
Standard
Standard

Post by TylerHHS » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:57 pm

I'd write her a poem, but I suck at poetry. I can write a 2,000 word research paper but I can't write a 2 verse poem.

Funny thing though, 2 weekends ago she called me and she said "I'm at the fabric store right now and I'm gonna make myself a blanket with my sewing machine I got for Christmas!!"

Fuck. I asked her mom about it next time I was over there and she said to make it anyway, because she won't care about hers when I give her the one I got her.

I sure hope so.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:49 pm

Her mom was right. Your girlfriend won't care much for her blanket when you give her yours. n_n It's the same way when a guy gives a girl his hoodie or coat or whatnot. She doesn't wear hers.

XD Wow, that makes us females look really pathetic. n_x
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

Grubb
Standard
Standard

Post by Grubb » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:57 pm

Mosh Mosh? Your a chick!? WOAH...

Anyway...

Here's the offical Valentine's Thingy I've got going...

Pick her up after she's done with class, to take her to Indy (She goes to school in Terre Haute. So, it's a long drive.) Anyway, when she comes down the stairs to the lobby, I intend to have the flowers and chocolate ready for her, then we shall depart. Once we get to Indy, we'll hang around for a while. Probably do Castleton Mall and some DDR and Lasertag at X-site. (She LOVES both!) Then at 8:00, Dinner at Music Mill! Followed up by a nice drive back to Terre Haute.

BTW: yeah, I know it'll be 8 hours of driving for me. But I'll be spending 4 of those 8 hours of driving with her... I donno, it's fun driving around with her. Just listening to music and talkin' and what-not. We seem to do it all the time.

Aaarugh! God, being around her is like being high on Happy Rainbow Sunshine!

thewrathoffluffy
Standard
Standard

Post by thewrathoffluffy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:45 pm

Valentines day is a weird holiday.... It can either suck, or be extremely awesome, getting to spend time with that special someone.... I've spent a bunch of lonely one's, so it's nice to have a change of pace with someone i really like...

I plan on taking her to Build-a-bear, then dinner, then a movie. I got her a new watch too, which i think she'll really like.... I feel really close to her now, which makes this really exciting... I know i used to hate people like me, the ones who were never more than two inches away from that special someone, especially when valentine's day rolled around.... Now its my turn! muahahaha.

Don't say a word Mosh Mosh.

-Thanks...

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:56 pm

thewrathoffluffy wrote:I know i used to hate people like me, the ones who were never more than two inches away from that special someone, especially when valentine's day rolled around.... Now its my turn! muahahaha.
I never really understood why Valentine's day seems to evoke these feelings of bitterness in most singles. Is it really such a horrible fate to be deemed mateless? I personally love Valentine's day, for it focuses on what life is worth living for. For one day, all the hate and war and petty bickering is put on the back burner, and we just relax, reveling in the glory of all things beautiful. And what is more beautiful than love?

God, I am a pansy.
Signatures sure are awesome.

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:36 am

Damn, I was beginning to get that ebil little feeling inside, too, Fluffy. x_x Fine, fine, I won't tell her.

Just for the record books, my friend went down to college and now she and Fluffy are going out.

I know the plans now, though, so I'm definitely going to tease her a little. I won't tell. I promise. n_n Actually, considering how much you're on the board, I'm surprised she hasn't shown up yet. Best not invite her before Valentine's Day. =P LoL

And...yeah. I'm a girl. ;-; LoL. Honestly, I've got a lot of these usernames that people think I'm a guy under. Should change them, but I like the names. People thought I was a guy under my user Primeval (on another board) for a long, long time until someone said I'd never get a girlfriend if I kept being a dick. o.o It was kinda fun to let them know that they were all wrong, though.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

xK1
Standard
Standard

Post by xK1 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:34 pm

Valentine's Day is awesome because people give me cake and money and stuff.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:53 pm

I have never had the good fortune of having a valentine. Three boyfriends, a few crushes, none of whom fell over this blessed day of love.

This year, I pray things will be different. This Valentine's day promises to be extra special for everyone. ^_^

Even if I have no Valentine, I can be my own, and be nice to myself instead.