[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: [Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 11:19 am

Merk wrote: Riot take heed of these last few posts, I don't want you getting sad when your model wife runs away with some other cutie. But if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for you bro friend
Yeah man look at this bs she's found someone else

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Tue May 18, 2010 11:30 am

Haha that is literally going to be me in 10 years except I will have a bit more hair.

Riot how have you been these last few days I haven't seen or heard much from you lately

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 11:50 am

I am fine, I've just been in Fort Wayne doing nothing during the day then playing Magic at night. I might go down to spend the rest of the week at Meg's, then go to Chad's friday night. I wanna play street fighter dammit.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 pm

I see that sounds good, if you're going to be at Chad's I can scoot off to his place right after work and we can do some shit before he gets back from work.

I'll try to switch my hours around for more fun times. I'm working 8:30 to 5:30 right now but I can switch with my buddy here and work 7:30 to 4:30 which will give us more chill time.

Riot who are you playing Magic: The Gathering with?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm

I play Magic with Jacob, Greg, Kevin, and Eric Wine, and Brennon if he's in town. Basically all my little fort wayne friends. I spent a good amount of money on my deck, but it's really only good in 1v1 which is kind of annoying because we play multiplayer but that's okay. Me and Seth used to play a lot online, maybe I will play him this weekend if I bring my cards. I also kind of want to go to card game stores around town for Friday Night Magic tournaments, but I'm scared that I'll need a gasmask to deal with the heavy musk of fatties who don't shower for 4 days and doritos.

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue May 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I totally forget what Eric Wine looks like. All I can picture is Eric Weiner who joined Kap and who coincidentally went to H-Town and was in band

But yeah man I don't know how to play Magic and I don't think it's something I'd like to pick up. Boy howdy do I love Settlers and Munchkin. Munchkin is the ultimate 'be an asshole' game where no one can make any progress because we're all too busy screwing each other over.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm

I refused for a long time to learn how to play Magic because I figured it'd be so complex and I didn't wanna buy cards, but I learned and it was fun, so I took the plunge to buy some stuff. Not gonna buy any more, but it's nice to have 2 decks that I can mess with. You can do a lot more assholish things in Magic than Munchkin too!

This is Wine:

He's a year younger than me but hangs out with us sometimes.

Did you hear about Mark Souder? lolz congressman runs his campaign on family values and religion then bangs his staffer, then, as usual, takes the easy way out with religion to shift the blame around. OUR LORD IS FORGIVING BLAH BLAH let's hope your wife is and doesn't have access to weapons

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue May 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Riot wrote:I play Magic with Jacob, Greg, Kevin, and Eric Wine, and Brennon if he's in town. Basically all my little fort wayne friends. I spent a good amount of money on my deck, but it's really only good in 1v1 which is kind of annoying because we play multiplayer but that's okay. Me and Seth used to play a lot online, maybe I will play him this weekend if I bring my cards. I also kind of want to go to card game stores around town for Friday Night Magic tournaments, but I'm scared that I'll need a gasmask to deal with the heavy musk of fatties who don't shower for 4 days and doritos.
I've never been able to allot enough time for infidelity and home-wrecking while playing magic. Jacob has the gift :-\

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 5:30 pm

If anything, it definitely wasn't Jacob's doing. She had a giant crush on him for like a year and he never wanted to mess with that because he didn't want to hurt things for Wes since he was his friend too. Plus, Jacob had a fiance that left him for other people too, so I don't think he wanted to do that. Krystal left because she was constantly crushing on other people, Jacob specifically at the time, but the two of them haven't actually gotten together or done anything that we know of.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue May 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Riot wrote:If anything, it definitely wasn't Jacob's doing. She had a giant crush on him for like a year and he never wanted to mess with that because he didn't want to hurt things for Wes since he was his friend too. Plus, Jacob had a fiance that left him for other people too, so I don't think he wanted to do that. Krystal left because she was constantly crushing on other people, Jacob specifically at the time, but the two of them haven't actually gotten together or done anything that we know of.
I heard they had sex in Wes's bathroom while he was asleep. Trufax.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Haha from who? Brennon? Maybe. Maybe he was seduced by her big flopping boobies or her blatant disregard for feminine couth or societal expectations!

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue May 18, 2010 7:36 pm

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 am

I got a speeding ticket today.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Merk

Post by Merk » Wed May 19, 2010 7:44 am

Wow! Where and how fast?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed May 19, 2010 10:20 am

chocobojoe wrote:I got a speeding ticket today.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Maybe you should stop listening to Eurobeat.