SN0W

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

blackcat
Heavy
Heavy

Post by blackcat » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:19 am

Ok, so I just want to complain on Bloomington's behalf of the annoying slushy snowstorm shit that we got today....like, everywhere you step there is big slushy messes. And if it gets any colder it's all going to freeze and turn into ice, and then I WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO FORT WAYNE ON FRIDAY :-(

But yeah, I am so ready for spring. I hate the winter snow. Winter itself is cool, but snow is the opposite of cool.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:56 am

Cbav wrote:
Pheonixguy wrote:oh look, hail snow and rain all falling at the same time...

nothing strange here :wink:
QFT: I had to work while this was going on. The whole arcade lost power twice, both maybe for 10-20 seconds. haha. intense!
My power flickered a couple times... but apparently there were 'mass power outages' all over

now everywhere i look looks like it's going to flood and its looked like its about to storm all day :roll:
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:50 pm

i swear god gave everyone a facial in chicago last night. the snow flakes were like fist sized and it was snowing HARD!

then it all froze over. that made walking home fun
insert code compile execute return

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 pm

walking on a icy uphill sidewalk is really fun :)
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:44 pm

blackcat wrote:Ok, so I just want to complain on Bloomington's behalf of the annoying slushy snowstorm shit that we got today....like, everywhere you step there is big slushy messes. And if it gets any colder it's all going to freeze and turn into ice, and then I WONT BE ABLE TO GO TO FORT WAYNE ON FRIDAY :-(

But yeah, I am so ready for spring. I hate the winter snow. Winter itself is cool, but snow is the opposite of cool.
Why would you wanna come to fort wayne anyway? It's lame here. Lame.

letshavetea
Standard
Standard

Post by letshavetea » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:42 pm

School is cancelled for tomorrow already haha. We've gotten about 3 feet of snow over the weekend.... and it's still snowing.

I dont know who built that snowman... but that's me standing in their yard...

I was gunna give em kudos for it... but they had a strange sign on their door.....

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:33 pm

most of the snow here has melted, there are just big piles everywhere now from leftover plowing.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Cbav
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Cbav » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 pm

letshavetea wrote:School is cancelled for tomorrow already haha. We've gotten about 3 feet of snow over the weekend.... and it's still snowing.

I dont know who built that snowman... but that's me standing in their yard...

I was gunna give em kudos for it... but they had a strange sign on their door.....

that's a pretty alright sign. haha. Bikers must be tight snowman-builders.
Can get ahold of me @spookyxcraig

Soma
Standard
Standard

Post by Soma » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Cbav wrote: that's a pretty alright sign. haha. Bikers must be tight snowman-builders.
A real biker would've built a snowman on a snowbike with a giant snowpenis... fricking poseurs.
The same blue sky in a strange new world...