Post a picture of yourself!

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Soccer mom...? n_n;;; Does that mean....? What? n_x

BTW, Fuza, that picture of you staring at my breasts is funny.
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:29 am

Usagi~Lexiel wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:
shop at hot topic much?
No, actually. Occasionally I'll snatch some shoes or a teeshirt, they have cool stickers and jewelery, but no I don't. I doubt you'd have any idea what kind of underground stores there are, though, so I won't go there. I shop everywhere. You can find me at Goodwill(woohoo for cute scarves- 50c on senior day with grandpa!!!), or Kohl's or The Hollywood Shop or Nirvana or even Claire's. I go into Hot Topic alot and look around, but no, I don't shop there much. Keep in mind that they are not the only store who sells products such as "armsocks" and arm warmers and whatnot. So... there's that. Don't stereotype me please. I might eat your eyes.

I don't bother you or anyone else about their style of dress or wear they shop. Please don't bother me. :o thank you. come again.
i have a right to my own opinion so i'm going to continue to state how i feel. sorry if you just can't take the heat.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

helitrash SaS: i want cock
helitrash SaS: adoodledoo

CaseyDidder
Administrative Discipline

Post by CaseyDidder » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:09 am

THE REAL DEAL wrote:
Usagi~Lexiel wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:
shop at hot topic much?
No, actually. Occasionally I'll snatch some shoes or a teeshirt, they have cool stickers and jewelery, but no I don't. I doubt you'd have any idea what kind of underground stores there are, though, so I won't go there. I shop everywhere. You can find me at Goodwill(woohoo for cute scarves- 50c on senior day with grandpa!!!), or Kohl's or The Hollywood Shop or Nirvana or even Claire's. I go into Hot Topic alot and look around, but no, I don't shop there much. Keep in mind that they are not the only store who sells products such as "armsocks" and arm warmers and whatnot. So... there's that. Don't stereotype me please. I might eat your eyes.

I don't bother you or anyone else about their style of dress or wear they shop. Please don't bother me. :o thank you. come again.
i have a right to my own opinion so i'm going to continue to state how i feel. sorry if you just can't take the heat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Hot topic is cool man! DON'T DIS THE TRENDYNIS

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:53 am

CaseyDidder wrote:
THE REAL DEAL wrote:
Usagi~Lexiel wrote: No, actually. Occasionally I'll snatch some shoes or a teeshirt, they have cool stickers and jewelery, but no I don't. I doubt you'd have any idea what kind of underground stores there are, though, so I won't go there. I shop everywhere. You can find me at Goodwill(woohoo for cute scarves- 50c on senior day with grandpa!!!), or Kohl's or The Hollywood Shop or Nirvana or even Claire's. I go into Hot Topic alot and look around, but no, I don't shop there much. Keep in mind that they are not the only store who sells products such as "armsocks" and arm warmers and whatnot. So... there's that. Don't stereotype me please. I might eat your eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Hot topic is cool man! DON'T DIS THE TRENDYNIS
i didn't realize just how trendy that fuckin place was until they started selling Napoleon Dynamite shit. i don't recall them selling that stuff when the movie was out in the theaters and nobody was constantly reciting lines from it. if MTV made their own store, it would be on the same level as HT.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:08 am

I'm surprised there isn't an MTV store, now that you mention it.
Yeah, I think the Napoleon Dynamite shit is ridiculous, but that's just me.
Of course, any store will market something they think appeals to their target customers.

tang
Standard
Standard

Post by tang » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:33 am

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution wrote:Soccer mom...? n_n;;; Does that mean....? What? n_x
Aparently some guys on kyddr thinks I look like a soccer mom, so they post that in kyddr's post a pic. Well I posted the same pic here and barcode noticed it(he gets on there kyddr too). So know me and they other chick are soccer moms yay! :roll:

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:44 am

I've never seen a hot soccer mom, so it's all false advertising. :wink:
Therfore, you can't be a soccer mom. Just hot.

tang
Standard
Standard

Post by tang » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:46 am

never heard of a smilf? hehe

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:25 am

Original Sin wrote:I'm surprised there isn't an MTV store, now that you mention it.
Of course, any store will market something they think appeals to their target customers.

Um... incase you haven't noticed... Hot Topic IS the MTV store. Dur.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:35 am

Oh, and back on topic. Rub-a-Dub-Dub, biatch:

post count +1

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:47 am

Spazz wrote:
Original Sin wrote:I'm surprised there isn't an MTV store, now that you mention it.

Wouldn't it be one of the ghetto clothing stores? Last time I checked, MTV still played mostly rap. (I said ghetto, because I don't actually know any of the big name 'urban' clothing stores.)

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:48 am

Original Sin wrote:
Spazz wrote:

Wouldn't it be one of the ghetto clothing stores? Last time I checked, MTV still played mostly rap. (I said ghetto, because I don't actually know any of the big name 'urban' clothing stores.)
The only one I can think of as a 'ghetto' store is Man Alive, Finish Line, Rave, Rainbow...yep that it...lol I attended Layfeyette Square Mall one too many times. :P
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

THE REAL DEAL
Standard
Standard

Post by THE REAL DEAL » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:19 pm

Pheadra wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
Spazz wrote:
The only one I can think of as a 'ghetto' store is Man Alive, Finish Line, Rave, Rainbow...yep that it...lol I attended Layfeyette Square Mall one too many times. :P
i wouldn't quite say they're the "ghetto" stores but i get what you're saying. i saw some gay ass store up in Chicago at the mall called "The Hip Hop Connection." All I could do is roll my eyes.
Steve a.k.a. DJ Side One

I AM THE REAL DEAL!!!

Mosh_Mosh_Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Mosh_Mosh_Revolution » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:57 pm

tang wrote:never heard of a smilf? hehe
Nope, but I've heard of a smurf!

......Sorry. n___n
No more eggs! :D
An actual signature will come soon, I suppose.

tang
Standard
Standard

Post by tang » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:16 pm

lol smilf= soccer mom Id like to f*.