[Grubb's] Random Thoughts of the Day

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:22 am

Perfect!

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:37 am

*sniff* Sam is no longer with us!! :(

In case you forgot, or dont know who Sam is.. http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005- ... 827140.htm
Last edited by Pheadra on Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageThe secret to life is, oh look! Something Shiny!Image

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:52 pm

:?:
insert code compile execute return

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:08 pm

sam wrote::?:
The link!!! Click on it...

do it.

do it now.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:36 pm

sam wrote::?:
sam you're alive! and... you're the world's ugliest dog?
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:52 am

....omg the Mudvayne concert last night was probably one of the bst concerts I have been to yet!

It rocked so much!

If you didnt go, you missed out. Mudvayne played for abut 2 hours, Sevendust played for about an hour, 10 years playe for 45 mins, and bobaflex played for like 20 mins...thank god.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:50 pm

Bobaflex is kinda scary. Mudvayne is alright, they're just getting played out way too much on the radio...way, way too much.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:58 pm

HAHAHAHHA OMFG DKB BITCH GOT FUCKING OWND.

If there was a competition of "ownd" clips this would fucking win so hard.

http://www.break.com/articles/policetazer.html
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:45 pm

Original Sin wrote:Bobaflex is kinda scary. Mudvayne is alright, they're just getting played out way too much on the radio...way, way too much.
Bobaflex is just plain retarded. I dunno some of their shit sounded alright, and then the dude started to sing....kind of killed it :P

Mudvayne is one of my favorite bands so I love them to fucking death....but I do admit they are over-playing 'Happy' just a bit. I dont get to hear any of their other songs anymore...'Falling' every now and then.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:55 pm

Potter wrote:HAHAHAHHA OMFG DKB BITCH GOT FUCKING OWND.

If there was a competition of "ownd" clips this would fucking win so hard.

http://www.break.com/articles/policetazer.html
omg that was amazing :D laughed my ass off because I know she was probably going to try to file a lawsuit for "police brutality"

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:17 am

Pheadra wrote:
Original Sin wrote:Bobaflex is kinda scary. Mudvayne is alright, they're just getting played out way too much on the radio...way, way too much.
Bobaflex is just plain retarded. I dunno some of their shit sounded alright, and then the dude started to sing....kind of killed it :P

Mudvayne is one of my favorite bands so I love them to fucking death....but I do admit they are over-playing 'Happy' just a bit. I dont get to hear any of their other songs anymore...'Falling' every now and then.
They've been playing 'Forget to Remember,' I think it is now. All the damn time. They don't even play Happy anymore, and I haven't heard them play their older stuff in ages...just the same song. I don't know how record companies think that's actually helping their bands, it's just annoying. I swear, these record companies are trying to turn rock radio into hip hop radio...play the same song 5 times every hour, it's cool!!!1!1...blech, I can't stand it!
Oh, and Shinedown...they're murdering Shinedown. It's sad.

sam
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Being a burden is great. It's like my... seventh favorite thing to be.

Post by sam » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:29 am

i saw mudvayne a few years back at ozzfest. they were the best band there..their pit was almost as big as slipknot and their music doesn't suck!

to original sin: do you not remember the 90s? hello? rock was replaced by hip hop in the mainstream and they're trying to bring rock back because rap is doing exactly what it needs to...tell poor people to keep spending money so they stay poor and live the lifestyle of the rap artist.
Last edited by sam on Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
insert code compile execute return

Pheadra
Standard
Standard

Post by Pheadra » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:46 am

Original Sin wrote:
Pheadra wrote:

They've been playing 'Forget to Remember,' I think it is now. All the damn time. They don't even play Happy anymore, and I haven't heard them play their older stuff in ages...just the same song. I don't know how record companies think that's actually helping their bands, it's just annoying. I swear, these record companies are trying to turn rock radio into hip hop radio...play the same song 5 times every hour, it's cool!!!1!1...blech, I can't stand it!
Oh, and Shinedown...they're murdering Shinedown. It's sad.
Well the radio station I listen to I guess I playing a more varity of Mudvayne's songs then yours....pity.

I have heard enough of Shinedown....

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:15 pm

sam wrote: to original sin: do you not remember the 90s? hello? rock was replaced by hip hop in the mainstream and they're trying to bring rock back because rap is doing exactly what it needs to...tell poor people to keep spending money so they stay poor and live the lifestyle of the rap artist.
I'm aware of the reason, I'm just tired of music I actually like being bastardized and ritualistically killed by the corporations that own the artists.
I like a lot of these songs, but when you hear it 2, 3 times every day at work, it just really starts to get irritating.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:26 pm

I don't want to put away all my stuff....