Skateboarding

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Do you skateboard?

Yes
28%
Nope
72%

Total votes: 18

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:23 pm

OK AND WTF. I just cought yuou straight in a lie. You said you have an rsx, and called me out on being young. Excpet right here - viewtopic.php?t=1150&highlight= , you say you used to be spartan. I remember that your my age you dumbshit. And I thought you were going to try and turn over a new leaf and not lie. good start dumbfuck.
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:55 pm

We're all so nice to each other here. :roll:

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:03 pm

V wrote:FIGHTING ON TEH INTARWEB RULES
indyddr.com - "THE DUMBEST forum on the Web."

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:48 pm

OK AND WTF. I just cought yuou straight in a lie. You said you have an rsx, and called me out on being young. Excpet right here - viewtopic.php?t=1150&highlight= , you say you used to be spartan. I remember that your my age you dumbshit. And I thought you were going to try and turn over a new leaf and not lie. good start dumbfuck.
Yes, I do have an RSX. Who said I have to be old enough to drive?? My dad and I are working on the rear differential because we bought the car cheap ($1,700) and all it needs is a new differential. Seriously potter, stop flaming me on stupid stuff. You're just making yourself look stupid and not thinking before speaking (or typing)

Please stop flaming me.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH. Ok, ill stop because you asked nicely. Just dont try to brag because you have an rsx. *giggles*
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:08 pm

Ok, cool.

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:43 pm

IxI I skate IxI wrote:
Yes, I do have an RSX. Who said I have to be old enough to drive?? My dad and I are working on the rear differential because we bought the car cheap ($1,700) and all it needs is a new differential. Seriously potter, stop flaming me on stupid stuff. You're just making yourself look stupid and not thinking before speaking (or typing)

Please stop flaming me.

I'll actually step in here. The RSX is an FF car. Stop talking about cars, you just got owned. kthnxbai

edit: Meaning, it doesn't HAVE a rear dif. Just... to... you know, clarify.

IxI I skate IxI
Standard
Standard

Post by IxI I skate IxI » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Yes, I know that it is FWD, Here is some of the stuff I need for it though to get it moving.

* Rear Suspension uprights
* Rear Drive shaft

But my dad is saying that there is something wrong with the flywheel too, but that's way out of my league..

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:49 pm

You have only truly mastered the drift when you drift a segway
edit: holy shiz, I'm never using google images again
Last edited by hascoolnickname on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:08 pm

Spazz wrote:
IxI I skate IxI wrote:

Please stop flaming me.

I'll actually step in here. The RSX is an FF car. Stop talking about cars, you just got owned. kthnxbai

edit: Meaning, it doesn't HAVE a rear dif. Just... to... you know, clarify.

HHAHA HOLY SHIT CHRIS I just noticed he said REAR diff. Thats fucking hilarious. Once agian caught in another lie. You dont know shit about cars so stop acting like you do.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:10 pm

^ ^ ^

I demand a ban.

Uhh, I mean, lol gay pr0n. Sauce plz?

EDIT: Potter posted first.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:16 pm

IxI I skate IxI wrote:Yes, I know that it is FWD, Here is some of the stuff I need for it though to get it moving.

* Rear Suspension uprights
* Rear Drive shaft

But my dad is saying that there is something wrong with the flywheel too, but that's way out of my league..

HAHAHAHAHAH. ONCE AGIAN YOUR SO STUPID. I have to read your shit 3 times to make sure your actually saying an ff has a rear drive shaft. your obviously just a dumbass liar and have no clue what your talking about. And before you work on that rear drive shaft, mnake sure your blinker fluid is full and that you tighten your muffler bearing.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:30 pm

oh lord I didn't mean for that to happen.
I'm never using google images agian.

hascoolnickname
Heavy
Heavy

Post by hascoolnickname » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:31 pm

ok nvm I'll make sure to check everything before I post ever again. I don't think I'll ever link images.

Once again my bad.

I fail at the internet :(
Last edited by hascoolnickname on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:32 pm

hascoolnickname wrote:oh lord I didn't mean for that to happen.
I'm never using google images agian.
L O FUCKING L!