Ponder this.

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Ponder this.

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:02 am

Original Sin wrote:
aspen wrote:
Original Sin wrote: Because it's fucking hawt, that's why.

And love isn't blind in the physical sense, love is blind in the way that it bends the mind to do illogical things.
I agree, lingerie is hot. You know what's hotter? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. BARE ASS, SKIN.

My fiance + commando style always = F%@CKING HOT!
Variety is the spice of life. Eventually, a naked woman becomes...well, a naked woman.
Personally, I prefer lingerie over completely naked...at least to start with. I love the element of seduction and mystique, and slowly stripping away something that sexy (off of something that is equally sexy underneath) is just mind bogglingly erotic. Especially when you add, say, a bit of a massage, and some roaming fingers. Throw in some candles, a little music, and hell. Sounds like a good time.
I say leave the undies on. I penetrate THROUGH them, not around them. Then I make her make me a sandwich.

That's how I roll.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:07 am

This thread just got 4.3 times more creepy.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:35 am

Riot wrote:This thread just got 4.3 times more creepy.

5.3 now.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:10 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
Original Sin wrote:
aspen wrote: I agree, lingerie is hot. You know what's hotter? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. BARE ASS, SKIN.

My fiance + commando style always = F%@CKING HOT!
Variety is the spice of life. Eventually, a naked woman becomes...well, a naked woman.
Personally, I prefer lingerie over completely naked...at least to start with. I love the element of seduction and mystique, and slowly stripping away something that sexy (off of something that is equally sexy underneath) is just mind bogglingly erotic. Especially when you add, say, a bit of a massage, and some roaming fingers. Throw in some candles, a little music, and hell. Sounds like a good time.
I say leave the undies on. I penetrate THROUGH them, not around them. Then I make her make me a sandwich.

That's how I roll.
RAMMING SPEED!!!

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:09 am

Where does the lost sock in the washer and dryer go?

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:14 am

Original Sin wrote: Variety is the spice of life. Eventually, a naked woman becomes...well, a naked woman.
That's fair. I guess each person has their own thing. I've seen her in lingerie, and without, and nothing is my preference. However, I will give you that when she is wearing a dress, some nice panties are sure hot!...as they're coming off.

__________________________________________-

I think teh sock fairy takes my socks.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 am

aspen wrote:
Original Sin wrote: Variety is the spice of life. Eventually, a naked woman becomes...well, a naked woman.
That's fair. I guess each person has their own thing. I've seen her in lingerie, and without, and nothing is my preference. However, I will give you that when she is wearing a dress, some nice panties are sure hot!...as they're coming off.

I bet she loves it when you talk about her to a bunch of nerds on the internet. What a turn on. Hubba hubba.

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:
aspen wrote:

I bet she loves it when you talk about her to a bunch of nerds on the internet. What a turn on. Hubba hubba.
She does actually, but nice try.

Jeff Jeff Revolution
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Jeff Jeff Revolution » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:47 am

aspen wrote:Where does the lost sock in the washer and dryer go?
It turns into a bad Jerry Seinfeld joke.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQbfkKJrmqA
ShammerS wrote:Nice cookies, Jeff.
BigBadOrc wrote:boop
Fun fact: only 3 posts at IndyDDR.com contain the word "boop."

Spazz
Standard
Standard

Post by Spazz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:49 am

*sigh*

Just so you know, I'm high school droppout and I only work for a major pharmaceutical company. I'm also posting from work and probably making a little bit more than you, Chris.

You're a retard. You think that people aren't ready for the real world simply because they're not following your life style.

Potter is one of the most intelligent people that I have had the pleasure of meeting over the intarwebz. Sure, he's 16, but he can talk and think circles around you. That should make you feel exactly like the American Soldier that you are.

Potter is MUCH better liked than you are on this forum. Get over yourself.

Also, your fiance is ugly. And no one cares that you're engaged. Go die plz.

Don't have time to spellcheck/grammar/idiot statement check this. Deal. Back to making bank so that I can have a bigger house than you, Chris.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:21 pm

Potter wrote:edit: Id watch what you say next, or its going to turn into another thread of the board making fun of you and aspen for trying to hold an argument, then reverting to insults.

ah if only you listened. anyway have fun with the thread
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:51 pm

Potter, let us talk about things.

Like politicks and SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDCORE.

aspen
Standard
Standard

Post by aspen » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:52 pm

Spazz wrote: Also, your fiance is ugly. And no one cares that you're engaged. Go die plz.
Chris, you of all people should know better than calling my fiance ugly on this thread, or anywhere for that matter. Idiotic remarks like that, related to jealousy i'm guessing, are immature. Mistake my old friend.

Second of all, you have no idea how much I make. Do not assume anything.

If you ever, ever say anything about Lindsey again, that is in anyway derogatory or unkind, it better be to my face, and not on here. Don't hide behind your keyboard.

Damn, you all are nothing but a bunch of kids. You've turned a simple thread about "Doesn't it make you think?" questions, into an attempt to undermine me. YOU CANNOT DO IT.

If you insist on trying though, you are more than welcome. I will be at X-site tonight around 7:30-8pm.

The only reason I have let this whole thing carry on this far, is that I have a bad temper with ignorant people.

WELL, THAT ENDS NOW.

done with this thread...

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:10 pm

aspen wrote: done with this thread...
good thing you have a dozen others
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:09 pm

ignorance is bliss