Teh Single Life

IndyDDR's online socialization center: general topics not related to specific coverage areas

Moderator: Moderators

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:27 pm

Original Sin wrote:If some bitch smacks me and gets in my face, by god I've got no qualms back handing her.
A right gent you are, good sir. You should do her a favor and cap here while you're at it. That'll teach her to get all uppety!
Signatures sure are awesome.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:48 pm

Ebola Gay wrote:
Original Sin wrote:If some bitch smacks me and gets in my face, by god I've got no qualms back handing her.
A right gent you are, good sir. You should do her a favor and cap here while you're at it. That'll teach her to get all uppety!
lolz, I'm exagerating a bit, but my point is that you have to earn respect, not just expect because of who or what you are, especially if it's a title as sensitive as 'lady.'

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:51 am

Original Sin wrote:lolz, I'm exagerating a bit, but my point is that you have to earn respect, not just expect because of who or what you are, especially if it's a title as sensitive as 'lady.'
I agree completely. As Dave Chapelle said: "Chivalry is dead, and women killed it"
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Ebola Gay
Standard
Standard
Location: Outside your bedroom window, cleverly hidden by shrubs.

Post by Ebola Gay » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:17 am

Original Sin wrote:lolz, I'm exagerating a bit, but my point is that you have to earn respect, not just expect because of who or what you are, especially if it's a title as sensitive as 'lady.'
Alright, I could go with that. Sorry for jumping to conclusions, eh?
Signatures sure are awesome.

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:08 pm

Ebola Gay wrote:
Alright, I could go with that. Sorry for jumping to conclusions, eh?
No harm done.

*smack*

:roll:

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:51 pm

I'm always the poor person that tells my friends when they're dating assholes, and then they disown me. And then, when they break up, they're like "oh wow you were right." And I ALWAYS take them back.

I am such a pussy.
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch

Original Sin
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Original Sin » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:22 pm

Any friend that would disown you for speaking your mind on a matter like that and trying to help them isn't a good friend to begin with.
Well, unless you're being a complete asshole in your method of telling them...then I guess that'd make me a tad angry as well..

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:29 pm

Green Tea wrote:
I agree completely. As Dave Chapelle said: "Chivalry is dead, and women killed it"
As Wayne Brady said:"Is Wayne Brady gonna have ta choke'a bitch!?"

dancing queen iu
Standard
Standard

Post by dancing queen iu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 pm

Original Sin wrote:Any friend that would disown you for speaking your mind on a matter like that and trying to help them isn't a good friend to begin with.
Well, unless you're being a complete asshole in your method of telling them...then I guess that'd make me a tad angry as well..
I'm not assholey about it. For my standards anyway. I just simply tell them "so and so is a douche bag and I don't like him/her."
I'm IndyDDR's Favourite #1 Bitch